Home

Co-op in Jedi Knight 3!! Please, we've been waiting so long for this feature!

Darth Lunatic

Please could Raven implement co-operative play of the single player levels in JK3!! Or at least implement the code so it can be modded later on!! The community has been striving to have co-op for some time now, but these requests have always been turned down.

PLEASE! Maybe they could even design the story so the single player levels can be played with multiple people? Please, introduce a tiny bit of originality. I'm sure a lot of people are sick of the drab single player FPS games that are released on a continual basis. Do something different that will make people say

"Hey, you can play through the single player levels co-operatively!!!"

"OMG! That's awesome!! Why hasn't this been thought of before!?"

:p

Show your support for a co-op mode in Jedi Knight 3!

It's odd really..just about all console games are co-op, but so very few pc-games have this possibility. :confused:

Having two people mashing buttons on one comp might be a bit tricky control-wise, but with two comps over the net.. or..OR MULTIPLE COMPS!! How 'bout playing the SP game with 5 buddies!!! OMG-OMG!! :bounce1: Perhaps even on different sides!!!! The other team could be fighting along the side of the Imperials trying to stop the Jedi's!! :bounce1: How cool would that be!!? I'm all out of exclamation marks111 Help11 :D

Co-op makes a game in my opinion. Games like Halo and Time Splitters 2 are just so awesome because your with a friend, playing missions. Covering each other, taking on heaps of enemies together, running and gunning, it's just so awesome. Network Co-op all the way in JKIII.

Yeah!

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

You have my axe, or vote for that matter.

And you have my Sword... lightsaber that is, you wouldnt dare touch my Sword! :mad:

*looks around*

Oh, uh, yea Co-op would really rock. So, Raven include co-op or be destroyed! *realizes the odds*... PLEAAAAASE, Raven plzzzzz include co-op, I BEEEEEEEEG you...

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the lack of SP Co-op games on the PC. Having a 2 PC LAN at home, theres only so many times you can play Serious Sam SP :)

Jedi Academy being a Co-op game will definately earn my money.

Like the above poster, Halo and Time Splitters are great examples of how it could work.

This is funny.. I posted a poll yesterday or so... and it wasnt too visited.. now there's tons of people begging for coop on diferent threads... sounds awesome that so many people enjoy this type of MP game mode.

As you guyz ... I'm all for coop mode. :)

You have my axe, or vote for that matter.

And you have my Sword... lightsaber that is, you wouldnt dare touch my Sword

And by bow (bowcaster)

And my, uhhhh, there were only three :(. Oh well, uhhh you have my destructive electromagnetic pulse gun, with that, we can destroy the computers of those who stand in our way! Mwahahahahaha!

Or how about my vote. Much easier, plus, I don't have one of those babies! :(:)

I know Serious Sam is a simple FPS game, but it did Coop play quite well. The ony thing that was lacking was that only the player who "activated" the scripted sequence would see the cutscene. This could easily be fixed though I would think.

At least if Raven could release the SP SDK source, that would make it possible for mod makers to create it later on.

Just look at Halo and Time Splitters 2. Honestly, they are awesome, and there are no Jedi in them! Picture a type of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs Maul mission in JKIII. It would be totally awesome!

COOP 4 SP IN JKIII

Archived