Home

Where Do You Eat Out Most Often?

Boba Rhett

Comparison test

Wendy's Triple Burger Classic vs. The Big Mac.

Wendy's = greasy, and has no taste other than meat.

The Big Mac = A salad and a cheeseburger all mixed into one, providing a plethora of delicious delights for the tongue to feast upon in sheer ecstasy!

Originally posted by Eets

Comparison test

The Big Mac = A salad and a cheeseburger all mixed into one, providing a plethora of delicious delights for the tongue to feast upon in sheer ecstasy!

i agree with Eets there its much better then wendys :xp:

McFlurries = crappy Blizzard knockoffs.

Yeah Eets, I just gonna say that.

Blizzards > McFlurries

Oh, and Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard=teh bestest kind of blizzard

(Although I'll have to side with Wendy's on the whole Wendy's vs. McDonalds issue)

Comparison test

The hell? The, "meat" substance McDs uses barely should be considered meat. Grease comes from the actual meat that Wendy's uses. I can see how it flustered you considering you're used to that grey stuff McDs passes off rather unsuccessfully as meat.

Poor eets doesn't even recognize real meat anymore. :(

Yes Rhett, I must agree. 'Tis a pitty. Why, just last night I had a Jr. bacon Cheeseburger and a Frosty. The lettuce was fresh, the bacon was crispy; is short, it was better than anything I've ever had at Micky D's. :p

Edit: Although the Big N' Tasty wasn't that bad. Pretty much the only thing I'll eat from there tho.

I hate to be mean or cause any 1 offence but i have to say that any 1 who is american (no offence i respect all american people)but in my opinion you eat to much fast food ie macdonalds,burger king etc.

what's wrong with home cooking your own meals???

Archived