Home

Character, Hilt, Saber Colour?

leXX

Originally posted by happydan

i hope TO GOD there isnt possible to throw the saber in the game. it serves no purpose other than to piss me off.

oh, it will be possible to throw it... i just hope they change it so it relies less on force and more on gravity... and that it doesn't home back to you at all... i want it to have to be pulled with pull, or picked up.

Posted by t3rr0r

oh, it will be possible to throw it... i just hope they change it so it relies less on force and more on gravity... and that it doesn't home back to you at all... i want it to have to be pulled with pull, or picked up.

Agreed - that would make it much better, IMO.

I know that in SP at least, I wouldn't be tempted to overuse it so much if I had to pull the thing back again :p:D

Well, I don't know. Probably Human male with blue and green sabers (real original :rolleyes: ), a hooded cloak. It depends on how much freedom of character appearance we get.

Maybe, you can create entire new skins and load them in with some defaults. Where's an insider when we need one!

Human with tattoos, silver-like hilt, and an invisible saber colour *So people don't know if I have my saber on ;) *i know its logical, but hey, you guys asked!

As for the tattoos, I'd probably get the design from the blonde guy(the guy who wanted to be the knight)'s coat, and also an eagle wouldn't hurt.

Originally posted by greedo626

Clemme must be feeding on my brain or something:D

:lol:

I didnt even see your post. I just went in here shortly after I saw the screenies, and posted a reply. Thats how I did it, so sorry if I just spoiled your ideas of me being a psychic :D!

-Clemme

I'm gonna try to get it to look as much like my Academy Wars character as possible. That means for costume, I will be a human with long-ish hair and jedi robes, or with a ponytail and dark robes. Dunno about the hilt, but I'll have a turquoise coloured saber:)

Hmmm well, according to an interview, both dual as double sabers will only be available later... It seems good to me, let a padawan start with a single saber, hard enough to master already (even though we're all veteran padawans here ;))...

And for me it will be:

- Human

- Black robes

- Red saber

- Anakin EPII haircut :D

Archived