Home

New Music Up At The Official Site!

Jedi Apprentice

Egad... I'm currently listening to the character theme music, and suddenly a part of the original trilogy(I believe it's the Skywalker theme) suddenly came up. It gave me goosebumps... I wonder whose character theme this is... I personally reckon it's the main character's theme, if not, then it's Bastilla Shan's.

Edit : Just listened to the area music... not bad, not bad at all... wherever it takes place, it sounds that there is a whole lotta trouble going on there.

Originally posted by Burrie

I wonder whose character theme this is... I personally reckon it's the main character's theme, if not, then it's Bastilla Shan's.

As I understand it, you'll be able to choose from a few different character themes for your own character, and this is just one of them.

You can actually choose out of a few musical themes for your own character? 'oi, that's new for me. How cool is that?! :cool:

Extremely!!!

BTW leXX I like your sig picture. That trailer was great. The movie will be even better because I haven't read any spoilers or anything. Unlike the SW movies(and games). :)

Edit : Just listened to the area music... not bad, not bad at all... wherever it takes place, it sounds that there is a whole lotta trouble going on there.

If that's just the area music...whoa. Really deep and textured sound.

Burrie is right on. It sounds like there's a lot of action or suspense going on. It could be near the beginning when you're searching for Bastila.

Several of the main characters will have his / her own theme that will be used at key moments in the overall story. It is important to match the music to the character, their dialog, and their specific story.

I think this is an ubelievably cool feature in the game! :D

I do prefer the area music though....of the two new ones anyway. :)

Several of the main characters will have his / her own theme that will be used at key moments in the overall story. It is important to match the music to the character, their dialog, and their specific story.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this simply mean that each main character(Jolee Bindo, Bastilla Shan, Carth Onassi and of course, the PC) have their own theme?

Where has it actually been stated that the player can pick a theme for his character?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this simply mean that each main character(Jolee Bindo, Bastilla Shan, Carth Onassi and of course, the PC) have their own theme?

Where has it actually been stated that the player can pick a theme for his character?

I don't think you necessarily "pick" your theme like in a menu or anything like that. I think what they mean is that depending on your actions and how you do things in the game will determine your theme.

IE: Dark side players will have darker themes, light side will have happier, majestic themes.

Just throwing my 2 cents out there.......:D

Hmm, you're right, I must have misread the quote.. :D

Hello again :)

Very nice indeed, though I wonder whatever happened to the guy that worked on the BG series, he was getting very good during those games, though I guess he was attached to BIS/Interplay.

Hey StormHammer, sorry I forgot to reply you over at the ISA boards, for the past month or so I have been sidetracked by real life:( , seems like tensions are rising a little a round there from what i've seen lately heh.

Archived