Home

More family issues =/

Hellfire Jedi

Its that time of the month for the bitch in the house. :o (Stepmom)

What should I do?? Staying away doesn't work she just yells at me for no reason....and when I hang with my dad she screams at him too.

I have already though about killing her, but I don't like jail.

And it seems right after one is over she is already pissing someone off again.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Its that time of the month for the bitch in the house. :o (Stepmom)

What should I do?? Staying away doesn't work she just yells at me for no reason....and when I hang with my dad she screams at him too.

I have already though about killing her, but I don't like jail.

And it seems right after one is over she is already pissing someone off again.

:( Sad to hear :(

Death is not the answer, but a lifetime of torture may work wonders ;)

Cant you go visit friends or something?

Move out dude, find a cheap flat, thats what I did, it was OPERATION JABBA FREEDOM!

I have now moved in back home :p and they love me :o

I cannot possibly give you advice on what to do.

I am not trained nor qualified to deal with family problems of this sort and to be honest posting it on JKII forum is not such a good idea.

:(

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Got no where else to post it. Can't talk to anyone else about it, for they don't give two ****s.

Nooo man your wrong :(

Quote:

Got nowhere else to post it.

:( visit some sort of family counselling site in your city!

I once had a very bad personal problem relating to addictive errrr...things.

I trolled many sites and found the symptoms that I felt many others also felt. It made me feel less.... alone in my harsh feelings for myself.

Im sure there are many, in your town! Your in America no doubt so I can imagine that there are many help projects around.

Violence solves nothing!

Stepmums are wicked, they will NEVER replace your true mum.

You know that and she knows that.

This is what creates the tension. Think about that. Dont try and replace her for your real mum, it will never happen! Just try to talk to her in more of a friend role.

Your father has a right to her company, dont hurt your father by going out of your way to make her feel bad by telling her crap like "your not my mum" and stuff like that.

He wants to continue with his life, let him he deserves it.

Cant talk to anyone else??? Hey man from what im reading it seems you are at the end of the line... chill ok.... life gets better trust me ok.

Chill ... breath deep.

I feel for you tho :( makes me sad thinking about young people having bad times...

Originally posted by RaPEr

Just ignore her or hide upstair's under a bed with your laptop and y our gameboy :D

Please dont trivialise this problem he has.

Originally posted by Captain wing

If my mum shouts at me for no reason, I shout at her back. Do that. :D

Do not do that.

:rolleyes::(

Dude it doesn't matter if youv'e been here for a year and wow what about your post count captain wing's got more post's then you and he hasn't been here for a year.

And youv'e done it again posting for no reason read the Rule's dude before a admin get's involved.

Case closed.

You know Hellfire Jedi, we're the worst people to ask about these kinds of things, i mean look at us most of us probably aren't in your situation therefore wouldn't know jack about how to overcome it... there may be some people in here that are in the same position as you but I doubt any of us are mature enough to give you sound advice. The only advice I could give you is to try to find an adult you know who could help you out or a school councelour or something. Trust me we suck, don't listen to us (except that small piece of advice I gave lol)

Dude it doesn't matter if youv'e been here for a year and wow what about your post count captain wing's got more post's then you and he hasn't been here for a year.

And youv'e done it again posting for no reason read the Rule's dude before a admin get's involved.

Cased closed.

:rolleyes:

I have very small ammount of posts and im proud of that.

I only post once so often, but if I see someone needs help I do.

BTW Im reporting YOU to the moderators. Hopefully you get whats coming.

BTW Why read the rules? What is in there that can possibly help me avert people like yourself?

Originally posted by Lynk Former

You know Hellfire Jedi, we're the worst people to ask about these kinds of things, i mean look at us most of us probably aren't in your situation therefore wouldn't know jack about how to overcome it... there may be some people in here that are in the same position as you but I doubt any of us are mature enough to give you sound advice. The only advice I could give you is to try to find an adult you know who could help you out or a school councelour or something. Trust me we suck, don't listen to us (except that small piece of advice I gave lol)

Here is a smart person.

Listen to him!

notworthy.gif

BTW Im 28 and I HAVE seen more than most can imagine.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Talk about totally missing the point, Reaper. Ask him not to triple post and be done with it.

EDIT* Woah guys, let's not turn this into a flame war. Keep all the little comments out of it.

Im sick of flaming ill just let all the kids help him with his probs :(

C-ya!

Stepmums are wicked, they will NEVER replace your true mum.

You know that and she knows that.

This is what creates the tension. Think about that. Dont try and replace her for your real mum, it will never happen! Just try to talk to her in more of a friend role.

Your father has a right to her company, dont hurt your father by going out of your way to make her feel bad by telling her crap like "your not my mum" and stuff like that.

He wants to continue with his life, let him he deserves it.

Uuuuhhh... right. My aunt doesn't seem wicked to my cousin and she's her stepmom.

Look dude im sorry if i went over the top im just saying don't double post being friendly with a bit of jokeness in it so let us just be friend's :thumbsup:

Ill completey agree!

We all can be mates.

I also apolgise for acting in an uppity manner.

knuddel.gifsorry.gif

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Uuuuhhh... right. My aunt doesn't seem wicked to my cousin and she's her stepmom.

:D Ok now for this one im going to refer you to my first post.

Where I say dont ask us!

I was trying to make him feel better, in trying to relate to the problems that he was having. Everyone is different, all people have different problems.

Originally posted by Jabbas WhOr3

knuddel.gif

That smilie scares the hell outta me:eyeraise:

And Hellfire, find someone you can talk to about this, like a counsellor or something. I'm with the majority here when they say don't listen to us: most people won't be serious about it or simply be commenting on a situation they cannot relate to. Only thing I can say is find someone you can talk to.

At you Jabba, I don't like my real mom either.

When I was 4 she cheated on my dad and left. The person she left with is a DRUGGY and HAS been put in jail for selling them before. My life has been in the sh!twhole ever since my dad married her. We have visited counseling but it didn't work. She just blows up at us pointlessly when she is mad from work or having a period. She purposly stays home to annoy/piss everyone off. Then around her family she acts like a freaking saint. My dad says "Once I get back on my feet I may leave her." But smething in my gut says thats bull****. He also said next time when he meets someone he will get our approval before that. But the sad part about this is, I have thought about suicude....matter of fact...a lot. She changed my dad in a way I never could of figured possible. She changed the way he looks at life. Now when I make a mistake or do something stupid he says "Don't be a democrate." He always listens to that guy Jay on the radio. Always says ******* to people. Mainly stupid ****iing democrates or ******* democrates. She has barly ever done anything nice for us. (my brother and me)

And she did so much, he won't even buy anything thats $20 or less for us anymore. He us to be the best, now I really hate him for the way he has changed. I mean he has been there my WHOLE life. But my family....is a complete rip off. My brother is a sadistic bastard that plays with ....himself.....

My stepmom is a ass

My dad is a political *******

My mom is a sack of ****

And me...I think about killing myself. I just don't want to attempt it. My dad would throw me in a insane assylum as quick as it would of happened.

I was trying to make him feel better, in trying to relate to the problems that he was having. Everyone is different, all people have different problems.

I understand. It just seemed a bit hurtful.

Hellfire, suicide is not the solution. My suggestion is that first of all, you talk to someone who you know won't make you feel better, like a counselour.

Archived