Khier

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rumor

i still say any ping under 320 is nothing to bitch about

hell i play 16 player FFA's and come out on top with a ping over 700

Where do you find people that bad? I could use some easy kills. :D

Actually, why do you have a 700 ping. What are you using satellite or something? I don't get pings that high even to servers on the other side of the world, is why I ask.

Well 99% of the time the ones doing the bitching are at the bottom of the score line. they complain about what ever has killed them.... they call you a Pull hore... but this is CtF. If 6$ is reading this in the CtF game we played last night he got called a Pull hore but all he did was pull once hahahahaha. some guy called Byrd or some thing like that. was fun pull backstabbing the guy as he did not like that much. for the record I think he was shouting complaints about any thing that killed him. i.e. kick hore rocket hore yadda yadda yadda he would have a real low score at the end of the games, but I don't know what that was due to, him being crap or all the typing he was doing with insults lol.

going back to subject of Laming, I would see a lot of lighting newb and grip newb. well if they want to use them its up to them calling them a newb for using it... what do's it achieve, I see it as they use it on me, it tops me old Force pool up, or if the get a kill from using it that's a kill they got. just as all the Lamers that call pull hores it a part of the game, I know moves can be over used, but as I see it in CtF you do what you have to do to win. the best one is the Rage user calling you a pull hore lol. what do they think I am going to do, try chop them up with my glow stick yea right. its easier to let them kill them self's with rage when it runs out then finish the job :p

Originally posted by JaledDur

Where do you find people that bad? I could use some easy kills. :D

Actually, why do you have a 700 ping. What are you using satellite or something? I don't get pings that high even to servers on the other side of the world, is why I ask.

if you think you stand a chance versus me in a FFA be it ff or nf then try me

and its called 56k

if you think you stand a chance versus me in a FFA be it ff or nf then try me

and its called 56k

:rolleyes:

Everyone is always so pleasant around here.

56k alone doesnt warrant a ping that high. I guess you are just a long way from whatever servers you play on.

Oh yes, and of course I stand a chance. Anyone stands a CHANCE. It doesn't mean they have to win.

Now that you have thrown down the glove, I think I shall steal it and add it to my collection. Hope you didn't need it for anything.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

gotta give him ^ his props. even w/ a 300+ ping he's better than 90% of the players I see today.

We had a guy in a previous clan who was from Australia and when playing here pinged 250-300 but could hang with all but the best of the best.

250-300 is great. It's the 'winning with a more than 700 ping in a 16 player ffa' that got my attention.

everyone else was on broad band. this server is very close to where i live. their pings on their end were around 30-150

as you can see i was lagging really bad.

and end score was 50-30 in my favor

rumorpwnsfury.jpeg

everyone else was on broad band. this server is very close to where i live. their pings on their end were around 30-150

as you can see i was lagging really bad.

and end score was 50-30 in my favor

Yes I see, but thats still unusually high for 56k, is that your norm? I assume it isn't since you say you were lagging really bad... Is the usual ~300? I just want to know because I was on 56k for a couple of years and was tearing my hair out the entire time since I had had broadband access at the university -- so when I see something like this I just automatically want to help. The 'servers, pings, and damn lag' thread has a lot of useful information in it about pings on 56k.

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

Rumor, with those teams I would expect those scores. Remember you can attack anyone and get a kill, they only have one target between them.

Being outnumbered in a team-ffa isn't always a bad thing.

heh you hit it on the nose det.

i just formatted so i don't have any screens of FFA's that i've been in anymore. but i'll go into a few in the next few days and get some

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

Rumor, with those teams I would expect those scores. Remember you can attack anyone and get a kill, they only have one target between them.

Being outnumbered in a team-ffa isn't always a bad thing.

was thinking about this, and have you ever tryed killing some one thats warping around the map becuse they have a bad ping lol

Originally posted by Luc Solar

I remember back in the 1.02-times when there were few 700-pinging, madly warping guys DFA'ing randomly around the map. :D

They scored some pretty impressive numbers, I must say..

That was so annoying! :)

Archived