Fishflesh

wich disney world is the best?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. wich disney world is the best?

• MGM Studios
    • Epcot
    • Magic kingdom
    • animal kingdom

I could skip Animal Kingdom very easily. All of it is a blast but I'd say Epcot is probably the one I enjoy the most. :)

The Indiana Jones show at MGM is AMAZING. Seriously. It was probably the coolest thing I saw besides the mind blowing fireworks show at Epcot. The Star Wars ride kinda sucks. :( It's building is awesome and the gift shop is amazing but the ride itself is nothing to write home about.

You forgot California Adventure.. Which beats out any of those due to the noticible lack of "Be happy or else" preachiness, and most of the anthropomorphic animal characters are nowhere to be found. Plus that roller coaster there is wicked tight yo.

Originally posted by Clefo

Plus that roller coaster there is wicked tight yo.

What about Areosmith's Rockin' Rollercoaster...aside from the slightly goofy name, it's a kick-ass ride too, mostly in-doors with neon lights & blaring Areosmith while you ride...and it's in MGM Studios

edit: Plus I have heard of an arcade outside of any park (in one of the pavilion areas, I think) that is $25 to enter & then all games inside are free to play all day if you want, there's even a snack bar so you don't have to leave for food :)

Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

few hours?

these park cost monny to right?

Oh well, sorry, the thing it's all depending in the plan you buy. There are like all access passes, with which you can go in and out the parks (all 4 of them) as many times as you want during the time for which you bought the pass.

I was thinking about those. Then again, I have no clue on how much these passes cost.

Rhett was refering to the Park Hopper Pass - it lets you go to all the four theme parks in Florida or the two parks in CA.

The Fast Pass is a ticket you get at most major attractions that assigns you a time to come back to the ride which gives you a much shorter wieght time.

As for which park - I enjoyed Epcot the most. Mostly because I live in CA and have been to Disneyland many many times. Our Indiana Jones ride is the BEST. and DCA - California adventure SUXS for the price.

IMHO

Archived