Home

BH VS JEDI what side u take

Unknown_Warrior

I think Jedi would prevail in the long run. I have a big problem with GL. What the heck, Jango Fett should have put up a bigger fight than just shooting and just standing there. I don't know, for some reason I think the way he handled Obi-Wan showed he could almost hold his own. So, when he just died like that it was a shock.

Even though it seems like most people will be hunting for the jedi I still think they can and will be victorious. Especially if they are at a high enough level.....like a jedi master will wipe out the bounty hunters IMO. If you do want to get a jedi though, it's all about the ambush. :)

Nicely said leemu and i think Since Jedi have said to be so rare they won't die from 100 of blaster shot's i reckon a Jedi will easily Deflect all those shot's more hand to hand combat will be seen and a Jedi vs bounty hunter no way.

I reckon bounty hunter's shoukld hunt in pack's that's what im doing anyway :)

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

I think Jedi would prevail in the long run. I have a big problem with GL. What the heck, Jango Fett should have put up a bigger fight than just shooting and just standing there. I don't know, for some reason I think the way he handled Obi-Wan showed he could almost hold his own. So, when he just died like that it was a shock.

hes a maori what do you expect :D

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Even though it seems like most people will be hunting for the jedi I still think they can and will be victorious. Especially if they are at a high enough level.....like a jedi master will wipe out the bounty hunters IMO. If you do want to get a jedi though, it's all about the ambush. :)

Jedis might become powerfull but as for ruleing i think not

Facts at most they will kill 2 or 3 but then they will get mob on by so many big :fett: they become a :holosid:

Also not being mean or nothing just saying

But is a jedi and a B.H. where at same level the jedi i would say win one on one but i as a B.H. will not fight fair 4 on one sounds more my way

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

I agree Leemu. It would take a whole lot to defeat a Master Jedi. I could see some thermal detonators finishing him off or something. But a Jedi Master's skills are just to high to be defeated by a bunch of wanna be BH's.

Maybe i am wrong

But useing words like wanna be is attack of words in my book :)

so i can see this will be a war but think bounty hunters will spend all there time prefecting killing

i will not use guns of any type so then what will you do when i fight kinda like a jedi

note i will kill jedis befor they can reach Knight but if i don't it might be a knightmare :) peace love and hate

Archived