Home

Anyone else thinking about getting 2 accounts?

Exar_reborn

IMO multiple account should be blocked... hopefully by IP or something. Why do you need more than 10 characters (one per server). Having more than one per server is just going to screw up everything. I am not trying to flame, it is just my opinon. ;)

Well, they have to find a middle ground, you know.

On one hand you have people who have family members that also want to play on the same account and the people who just roleplay multiple characters without breaking the rules, and on the other hand you have those who need it solely to break the rules.

If it's forced completelly to have one character per server per player, then those who break the rules might not play it. Not a big loss, but those who use it for good might not want to play it either.

See where I'm going here? :)

I'm just so used to playing AC and AC2. We had 5 character slots per server. We got to try each profession to see which is best. I'm not trying to be cheap or anything, plus my little bro is thinking about playing so he'll need his own so he doesn't screw mine over lol.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Well, they have to find a middle ground, you know.

On one hand you have people who have family members that also want to play on the same account and the people who just roleplay multiple characters without breaking the rules, and on the other hand you have those who need it solely to break the rules.

If it's forced completelly to have one character per server per player, then those who break the rules might not play it. Not a big loss, but those who use it for good might not want to play it either.

See where I'm going here? :)

I see, but if its only a family issue they CAN play on different servers.

If you want to try each profession, just unlearn what you have learnt, and learn something new. :)

Abaddon, but you see that if they want to play, most likely they would want to play as a family, in-game. :)

Many do actually want to do that.

They can't do that if they are forced on seperat servers.

One account for me is enough. Besides, when you start having more than one character the progression of each character is diminished. You can't focus all energy on just one now, your playing time is split in half. I say, stick with one character and do what you want. That's the cool thing about the skill system- you can redo something if you don't like it. You aren't stuck in a specific class! :)

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Why anyone would pay for 2 accounts is beyond me.. a waste of money

As with many other MMORPS some players like to do 2 things at once, say one char crafting, another actively exploring.

This is the state of play for several other mmorpgs .

Also im sure they dont need different IP addresses to play two accounts on one computer simultaneously, simply a programme enabling them to play in windowed mode with a good spec PC and a good connection.

well there are 10 character per account, so you can playing on half of the 20 original servers and you can experience many different professions. Personally, I feel the same way though, I will probably only use one character and maybe another.

thats what im doing aswell im only gonna work on the one character because its much easier to just work on his story which i might actually start working on once the associates begginging rp is finished the obly way i would get 2 chars si if i get an fs slot but i hope i dont

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

If you want to try each profession, just unlearn what you have learnt, and learn something new. :)

Abaddon, but you see that if they want to play, most likely they would want to play as a family, in-game. :)

Many do actually want to do that.

They can't do that if they are forced on seperat servers.

Jan Gaarni I was wondering if when you unlearn somehting and then realize that you want to go back to it do you still have all the skills that you learned in that profession before you unlearned it(honestly how could you just unlearn something)?

Archived