The world has forgotten

The world moved along

The crowd at his window went back to their homes

Meet James Ensor

Meet James Ensor

Belgium's famous painter

Dig him up and shake his hand

Appreciate the man

Or, yes, I do. A little. Some of their songs are brilliant, some are... not so. The above one is my favourite.

TMBG are amazing! I have 6 of their albums!! Severe Tire damage is absolutely awesome! My favorite song is "The Sun is a mass of incandescent gas!" Gotta love how some kids from M.I.T. wrote that song! Funny thing about that song Set, is that the week I heard that song, we actually talked about him in my Social Studies class...so it was pretty funny. 'Cause all I could do was sing the song. I also like the song "My evil twin". God, TMBG are just too funny. I love their songs! Or eye palendron eye. Lol- too funny. :D

Btw- anyone hear of O.A.R.? If not download this song- "Crazy Game". OAR are amazing!!

We're building a religion... we are building it bigger. We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes. A limited edition... We are now accepting callers for these pended key chains.

To resist it is useless... It is useless to resist it. The cigarette is burning yet he never seems to ash. He is grooming his poodle. He is living comfort eagle. You can meet at his location, but you better come with cash. Now his hat is on backwards, he can show his tattoos... He is in the music business... He is calling you, dude!

Now today is tomorrow, and tomorrow today. And yesterday is weaving in and out. And the fluffy white lines... that the airplane leaves behind, are drifting right in front of the waning of the moon. He is handling the money... He is serving the food. He knows about your party. He is calling, you, dude!

Yeah, do you believe in the one big sign. The double wide shine on the boot-heels of your prime. Doesn't matter if your skinny... Doesn't matter if your fat. You can dress up like a sultan in your onion head hat.

We are building a religion. We are building a brand. We're the only one's to turn to when your castles turn to sand... Take a bite of this apple, Mr. Corporate Events. Take a walk through the jungle of cardboard shanties and tents. Some people drink Pepsi... Some people drink Coke. The wacky morning DJ says democracy's a joke.

He says now do you believe, in the one big song. He is now accepting callers who would like to sing along. He says, do you believe in the one true edge. By fastening your safety belts and stepping towards the ledge. He is handling the money... He is serving the food. He is now accepting callers. He is calling, me, dude!

Do you believe in the one big sign. The double wide shine on the boot-heels of your prime. There's no need to ask directions if you ever lose your mind. We're behind you, we're behind you. And let us please remind you: We can send a car to find you if you ever lose your way.

We are building a religion.

We are building it bigger.

We are building...

A religion...

A limited...

Edition.

We are now accepting callers for these beautiful pended keychains.

There we go.

:D :D :D

Archived