Home

Woah... TRIGUN IS AWESOME!!!

Lunatic Jedi

I just saw the first few episodes of Trigun, and I must say... THIS IS A KICKASS CARTOON!!! :eek: I'm probably the only human being on this forum who hasn't seen Trigun, but... eh!

I haven't even got to the part where the plot gets really deep. I just saw the first episode featuring Legato (that evil bastard). Woah... Vash has gone all crazy! Is he an android? What was with that gun coming out of his hand. He's an android, isn't he? HE MUST BE!!! DON'T TRY TO TELL ME HE'S NOT!!! :mad:

Whatever. *CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN*

You can now consider me another Trigun fan!

MMF!!! I GOTTA GET ME A TRIGUN AV!!!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was probably "5th Moon."

I strangely misexpected Legato to blow the whole town to shreds, including the buildings. Boy, was I wrong! He left the buildings still standing! :eek:

Jeez, he killed a lot of those guys using nothing but his psychic abilities! Oh, and I forget he had help from his posse E.G. the Mine, Dominique the Cyclops, Midvalley the Hornfreak, Zazie the Beast, Rai Dei the Blade, and that what's-his-face puppet-master guy.

Man, that episode was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by topshot

Jeez, he killed a lot of those guys using nothing but his psychic abilities! Oh, and I forget he had help from his posse E.G. the Mine, Dominique the Cyclops, Midvalley the Hornfreak, Zazie the Beast, Rai Dei the Blade, and that what's-his-face puppet-master guy.

Don't forget that sniper guy (I forget his name).

Woah... I just saw Fifth Moon and... well... WTF?! :eyeraise:

Okay... his gun fused with his arm... his arm went all kooky and cybernetic, he put a hole in the moon, fragged half the city, dissappeared, and now Meryl just found out that the insurance company will no longer associate with Vash and she's crying and stuff...

BUHHHH...?

Me is confuzored!!! :confused:

His gun fused with his arm into a destructive weapon called an "Angel Arm." He was manipulated by Legato's psychic powers into using it, since that was the reason the town of July was destroyed.

Just thought I'd give you my insights on this predicament, though.

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT

thats the one that I missed

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT

Archived