Home

Most Powerful PA?

Xx_Patman_xX

Well I doubt (please don't hurt me Wraith ;):p ) the Associates will be the most powerful PA. We are rather large, but definately not the biggest of their, not that I'm saying numbers are everything. There a many PA's out there with several hundred memebers though.

yeh i saw one onf them once with like 500 members. on another note many =A= members are inactive at the moment i havent seem some of them for a while im sure they have reasons as well there are many new people who ive only seen like once in a welcomeing thread

well first of all.. we are not a powerfull PA....

and frankly.. i dont want it to be... its too much work to stay powerfull and respected... we are a powerfull PA... HERE :D.. but there are far more powerfull PA's.... i dont any other great ones....

I think like Wraith said. Being on the top requires a lot of energy. Everyone wants a piece of you and that can get annoying. I know I don't speak for the guild leaders, but from what I can tell we are a bunch of RPers. So to be the best, probably won't go with the characters we are playing. Yeah, some'll be like that but not all of them. Personally, I just want our PA to work well and do whatever we are good at the best of our abilities.

Although, I can't wait to get into a PA war. :)

There are going to be tons of different types of clans. The richest, the toughest, best armoursmiths, most BHs, so on so forth. Its going to be hard to take down an entire PA especially if most are helpful. I maybe understand if your rebel and their empire but thats the only way.

Originally posted by Unknown_Warrior

Now see they way I play is that i rebel against the best clans and take them out slowly dwindling them down to being vulnerable to other competing clans

And so i have a huge feeling that i will be hunting down most of the =A=

wow..... your gonna fight us? cool... i feel sorry..... for you that is :D... you never met Setsuko so to hear :D

But just answer me this.... WHY!?

Archived