• Matt Leil
    • Darky
    • Yom
    • Obi
    • whitedragon
    • Acrylic
    • MydnightPsion
    • Darth Groovy

yeh, the poll was supposed to close...... notice the coincidence with real elections? only open for 22 hours might you note

also, i never once changed the rules. when did i change the rules?

Please tell me.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darklighter

And who the hell says that you should set the rules?! Look at that poll Agen, I now have 11 votes! I should be the one there being voted against Groovy in that new thread! What kinda game are you playing, only leaving the poll open for a day? That is such a short time for people to make a decision.

Look at this person people. You really want someone like this being President of the Swamp, changing the rules to suit his needs, and no one elses. I am not arguing, just stating that maybe you need to step back Agen and see that you're making unfair decisions on everybody's part. Who is with me?

Me. I agree. I say Darky and Groovester should run! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :D

Seriously, it should be a new poll open, Darky against Groovy, one on one. :):p

Well, maybe we should wait for another day maybe, just to see how the votes go. It's obvious that a lot of people still haven't voted. And, since your principles state that you will give the people what they want, and listen to their views, we'll see what they think...

Who thinks this poll should be left open for a little longer, or should we go onto another poll when the votes here are still working and changing?

Well, maybe we should wait for another day maybe, just to see how the votes go. It's obvious that a lot of people still haven't voted. And, since your principles state that you will give the people what they want, and listen to their views, we'll see what they think...

Who thinks this poll should be left open for a little longer, or should we go onto another poll when the votes here are still working and changing?

I'd like that! :)

One more thing....you voted for me? Agh! You didnt have to. :p Hope you didnt feel obligated or anything :( But, thank you very much. I know I have 2 people that care about me! :D

Darky I am with you 100%. You ruined this Agen. Plain and Simple.

This was for FUN. For FUN. Who cares if real elections end in 22 hours.

It should be groovy and darky in the showdown. PERIOD.

Agen, you were my master, I respect you. But you just crossed the line.

You voted for yourself. You went AGAINST your own rules. But whatever...I voted for Darky.

Darky should be president. You notice how calmly he is taking all this? He knows you voted for yourself.

Originally posted by jokemaster

I think elections should be held when groovy gets here, then groovy and Darky should have a debate, then vote between Groovy and Darky. THE POLL WILL BE MADE BY SOMEONE NOT INVOLVED WITH EITHER ONE OF THEM!

Good idea! I'd make the poll, but I'm with Darky. Well, in spirit. :p

EDIT- Hey jokemaster, we can remove our elction campaign pics now, k? :)

Thanks Warrior for supporting moi:)

One of the main criticisms I had about the time limit was that Groovy (one of the leading candidates) hasn't even had time to come and see what's been happening. This is all going on and he has no idea:(

All I want is fairness. Everyone should have an equal chance in this election, and we shouldn't restrict the voting to strict time limits, since not everyone is on at once. Gotta consider how everyone feels about it.

No problem Darky!:)

Looks like Groovy is gonna beat "The Spoon" anyways in the other thread. Although it would have been a much greater showdown if it were you against him.

Ah well, the numbers show it all anyways people.

Darky has 12 votes.

Unfortunately the voting ended 22 hours after it started because he have to be so "official"

:rolleyes:

I think it would be a good idea to PM Groovy first of all to see what his views are on the current situation. I'm sorry guys if I've made this into just an argument:(I just wanted it to be fair, as well as fun. I really didn't mean to take any of the enjoyment out of it. Just wanted you guys to get the chance to vote for the best man for the job. We'll find out what Groovy wants to do.

I think it would be a good idea to PM Groovy first of all to see what his views are on the current situation. I'm sorry guys if I've made this into just an argument:(I just wanted it to be fair, as well as fun. I really didn't mean to take any of the enjoyment out of it. Just wanted you guys to get the chance to vote for the best man for the job. We'll find out what Groovy wants to do.

Yea. You or Groovy would make goodAWESOME!!! Pres'es.

The only thing that made me mad at Agen was the fact that he wanted to win so much. I mean, instead of every 4 years for an election, we can make it every 4 months, keep it fresh or whatever. It would work out well that way. :)

I'm feeling really guilty now:(I don't wanna cause a fuss. It seems Groovy is winning by a lot in the other thread. I feel bad that we have to stop it in favour of another one:(

Dont feel bad.

Think of Miguel, the hungry kid in Argentina that I made up. :( Think of the little people! :D

Okay guys, you don't have to worry about it anymore:)As you can see, Groovy's winning by one vote atm, and he's rounding up all the votes in the other thread too. Everyone's pretty much decided he will be President, so there's no need for little old me anymore:)lol. I don't wanna give up or anything, but it seems like the people have made their minds up. I don't wanna feel like I'm getting in the way, heh:)

Archived