• whitedragon
    • Acrylic
    • MydnightPsion
    • Darth Groovy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Pnut, Sivy:)

Also I think the deadline for voting should be pushed back a few days, maybe til Friday or Saturday night. I really don't think it's fair, since some of the candidates may not see this thread for a while due to prior real life engagements.

Says the man who allocated not one, but two election poll places for himself, leaving out Groovy, one of the main running candidates and definitely a potential President. I'm not sure about you people, but I wouldn't call that a fair and leader-like attitude towards others. Why do you need two places in a poll? Is that what you would call an equal share of the voting? Very contradictory, from a man who just gave a great long speech about a Communist Swamp...

Yeh, well Groovy was added after the 10 were chosen... i wasn't leaving him out... and in fact i tried to get in touch with him several times to add "himself" to the vote but the wouldn't respond.

This is your forum, and I intend to make that point clear. Like I said before, I will work to lower store costs, I will work hard to donate points to those in need, I will work hard to let the mods and admins know what you want to change. I will help out more in the Father Torque Foundation, and create signature pictures for those who need them.

I doubt anyone unless groovy would be able to change the point scheme. To change it for JK2 you'd most likely have to cahnge it for the whole of LF.

Free spoon replicas for everyone!

*(Cruise missiles from over the horizon strike the bunker where all Swamp presidential candidates are sequestered at supersonic speed, without warning, quickly decapitating the existing regime.)*

Well, well, well. *(Steps out of helicopter and lights a cigar, strolls through charred rubble.)* Looks like we got ourselves a coup d'etat here. What does that mean? It's French for 'new candidate.' :D

Anyone ready for a change of leadership? Feel like a rebel? Maybe you're just bored, whatever...then cast a write-in vote for Zoom Rabbit. :max:

Just post 'VOTE ZOOMIE!' in big letters, and I'm sure we can nail this election handily. :) Why? Glad you asked.

Campaign promises: No new taxes...heck, no taxes at all. Also, I'll balance the budget by taking a broad cross-perspective of the economic paradigm completely out of the box and zeroing our annual income percentage ratio with vouchers. For the domestic agenda, we can expect a petting zoo, beer delivery service and free access to the internet (unless you think of a white horse.) Our foreign policy will focus on resolving our unfortunate conflict with other forums (namely XWA and RSN) with sensible diplomacy and the establishment of embassies in the other lucasforums. Also, everyone gets a car.

Remember...'VOTE ZOOMIE!' :max:

:usa:

Groovy loves everything! He isnt racist to dragons! Infact..I heard that you whipped a poor, defenseless, dragon because he didnt cuddle with you, Agen!

:eek:

And Darky..he's ReAlly Cusses at Innocent Seven year old dragons at nighT.

GrooVy is yOur righTly defendEr of the swampies, and all of Lucaskind.

Do not defame the great and wonderful Dark Lord Darth Groovy....

Infidels, listen to the Groove, get in sync with the Groove, and everything will be all right. (If you don't get in sync with the Groove, then I might unleash the AKAS - Australian Kangaroo Attack Squad) upon you all..............

A GIT* Announcement

*Groovy Information Team....

Ok, I haven't posted in a nice while, I have had some stuff to deal with. I have had the chance to read both threads to put together all the information about the candidates. Now, I have just a couple of questions:

1) Why is "The Spoon" and "Agen Terminator" in different spots. Isn't Agen the "spoon"? (There is probably an obvious reason for this and I apologize for missing it)

2) Is the winner of this election going to be a new mod of the swamp or is this all just fun and games? It is just that everything seems a little hostile in both threads. Just my opinion though.

Good luck to all of you:)

I will vote when I receive a reply to my questions.:)

Agen, I'll give you a chance for an explanation, I won't vote yet. (You were my master after all)

I'm leaning towards either voting for groovy/lexx or darky. I just find it strange that the spoon and Agen Terminator are in different vote slots. It seems like you made 2 slots for yourself, and left out Groovy to help increase your chance of winning.

But maybe I am jumping the gun. I will await an explanation:)

Ok, since people think that i'm trying to force groovy out of the vote it went like this. The 10 choices had already been picked, later though Groovy wanted to run, so i let him, but on the poll i'm only allowed 10 (duh) and groovy wouldn't answer to add himself to the 10 (he's a mod so he could do it). So that's really how it happend, but Matt-windu added him near the beginning.

Archived