• Obi
    • whitedragon
    • Acrylic
    • MydnightPsion
    • Darth Groovy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and what exactly is my opponent here acutally offering..... what....... hmmm. let me see.. i cna';t think of anything..

No this does not make sense..... he is psoting pictures for no reason to get votes jsut because he's using the img tag.. thast does not makes sense ladies and gentlmen.

All he wants to do is make a difference. Everything makesa difference. it's impossible for soemthing to not make a difference.

I promise you jk2.net will be the icon of LF. it's the biggest yet it's not looked at as the main powero f LF.

I will whine till drop dead to the admisn about our demands.. i will make Jk2.net the hub of LF.

I will introduce changes.. not waste 1 hour making a nice poster (which it is congrats)

I will make the spoon run an active dictatorship/democracy and also i will offer you better rules... more dedicated to the swampies. Some peopel think i mean that i will make the swamp "No-topic" nope i will keep it "off-topic" yet fun.

The Vs thread shall be reopened to reign spreme once again and 1 word stories will be introduced into the lgiht again.

I have plans for COMMUNISM to run in the swamp. everyone shoudl be kept equal in ponits.. which will eventually make the swamp very rich altogether, if everyone is kept equal then eventually everyone will be rich at the same time after a few months... everyone posting together gathers alot of points, and if it was shared trhen it owuld bel iek everything was free.

You mghit not even care aobut points... i don't but it will make it better for everyone.

THINK

Do you want an idle president or a powerful one who will guide us through invasion with experience and the power of the spoon.

You have the choice. don't ruin it..

If i become president i'll also totally support the LFJA in everyway and the spoon team will bow to the wishes of it.

okay, I know I'm not gonna win. I ain't been here long enough and I'm sure about 98% of you ignore me anyways. But a communist Swamp is out there. I say Matt or Groovy. Or me...but we all know I ain't gonna win.

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

okay, I know I'm not gonna win. I ain't been here long enough and I'm sure about 98% of you ignore me anyways. But a communist Swamp is out there. I

I never ignore anyone but do you mean you can see a communist swamp or it's out the window? because i wousdl really leave it up to the swmapo to decide on that.... but what are we donig here with all these points...... We have sigs... glowy names. We've got these points while noobs are trying there hardest to get noticed and at the same time not spam AND get a sig image..... i'ts hard.

We don't need them it's greedy (well of course my big fat point wallet is due to bribes ;)) We don't need em, give the mto someone and keep it equal.. we're a big forum... we psot enough to have an average of 600 points each i counted up. then it woudl be quite easy to keep it balanced.

And if someone tries to break the spoon system then they don't get any pointis from anyone and get banned form the Father spoon foundation. Of Course it woudl be up to the swamp if they wanted Communism.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

and what exactly is my opponent here acutally offering..... what....... hmmm. let me see.. i cna';t think of anything..

Well, let's see what you can offer over him. Oh, that's right. Jack****. And that's what any candidate that isn't a mod or admin will get you. Jack****.

Well, let's see what you can offer over him. Oh, that's right. Jack****.

This

No this does not make sense..... he is psoting pictures for no reason to get votes jsut because he's using the img tag.. thast does not makes sense ladies and gentlmen.

All he wants to do is make a difference. Everything makesa difference. it's impossible for soemthing to not make a difference.

I promise you jk2.net will be the icon of LF. it's the biggest yet it's not looked at as the main powero f LF.

I will whine till drop dead to the admisn about our demands.. i will make Jk2.net the hub of LF.

I will introduce changes.. not waste 1 hour making a nice poster (which it is congrats)

I will make the spoon run an active dictatorship/democracy and also i will offer you better rules... more dedicated to the swampies. Some peopel think i mean that i will make the swamp "No-topic" nope i will keep it "off-topic" yet fun.

The Vs thread shall be reopened to reign spreme once again and 1 word stories will be introduced into the lgiht again.

I have plans for COMMUNISM to run in the swamp. everyone shoudl be kept equal in ponits.. which will eventually make the swamp very rich altogether, if everyone is kept equal then eventually everyone will be rich at the same time after a few months... everyone posting together gathers alot of points, and if it was shared trhen it owuld bel iek everything was free.

You mghit not even care aobut points... i don't but it will make it better for everyone.

THINK

Do you want an idle president or a powerful one who will guide us through invasion with experience and the power of the spoon.

If i become president i'll also totally support the LFJA in everyway and the spoon team will bow to the wishes of it

Alot more eh...

and anyway.. that's exactly what i mean.. why should mods who maybe aren't representative of the swamp moderate it? If there's a president then it's the voice of the community. If it doesn't work then the president does it through a mod.

I am very sorry I missed out replying to this...

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

THINK

If i become president i'll also totally support the LFJA in everyway and the spoon team will bow to the wishes of it.

Says the man who allocated not one, but two election poll places for himself, leaving out Groovy, one of the main running candidates and definitely a potential President. I'm not sure about you people, but I wouldn't call that a fair and leader-like attitude towards others. Why do you need two places in a poll? Is that what you would call an equal share of the voting? Very contradictory, from a man who just gave a great long speech about a Communist Swamp...

The pictures mean nothing. It is simply another way of expressing my message. If people are drawn in by pictures, then let them: it is their choice, and if they wanted to, they would listen to the words spoken in them. I am just a simple person, a normal regular member from this forum who wants genuinely change things for the better, to give the people what they want. I am one of you, and I know what I want: for this place to be the most well-respected, friendliest and biggest section of LucasForums, so that those above us can hear your views.

This is your forum, and I intend to make that point clear. Like I said before, I will work to lower store costs, I will work hard to donate points to those in need, I will work hard to let the mods and admins know what you want to change. I will help out more in the Father Torque Foundation, and create signature pictures for those who need them.

This forum means the world to me, and I would forever celebrate the day that I was the representitive of The Swamp, and of you fine, good people that post here:)Call me rambling donut if you want, but I am a rambling donut with principles. This place belongs to you guys, so let's make it the best we can;)Vote for Darky as President. You won't regret it:)

Archived