• Darth Groovy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

I DONATE MY VOTE TO THE SPOON

yeh.....

Man... my jaw really hurts. :(

First of all, if you aren't the 'Spoon' Agen, then who is going to be President if the Spoon won? How can a spoon run a forum. I feel i need to reiterate that you can't vote for yourself;)

But the the votes are in, and it seems Groovy has won. Congratulations to Groovy and leXX:):cheers:

Originally posted by Father Torque

Can I have a sticker thing for mentioning you Darky?:)

Course you can:)

*gives Torque a nice big Darky sticker badge thingy*

:D

It's no use saying in words that people have changed their votes...the numbers are there, plain and simple, and Groovy won. Congradulations:)

Oh and Acrylic, I was the other one who voted for ya;)

Surely that must support the fact that Groovy deserved the place more:)And Agen, I must say - you can't vote for yourself. Don't kid us around, you are the spoon, and will be President if the spoon wins. Was your intention to open the poll for just a day so Groovy would have less a chance of winning cos he isn't here? That is just cruel and manipulative;)

And who the hell says that you should set the rules?! Look at that poll Agen, I now have 11 votes! I should be the one there being voted against Groovy in that new thread! What kinda game are you playing, only leaving the poll open for a day? That is such a short time for people to make a decision.

Look at this person people. You really want someone like this being President of the Swamp, changing the rules to suit his needs, and no one elses. I am not arguing, just stating that maybe you need to step back Agen and see that you're making unfair decisions on everybody's part. Who is with me?

Archived