• Matt Leil
    • Darky
    • Yom
    • Obi
    • whitedragon
    • Acrylic
    • MydnightPsion
    • Darth Groovy

He is the voting for the swamp presidential elections!!!!!

There is a 11 candidates and yet there is only 10 poll spaces so if you want to vote for the groovy/Lexx campaign then please shout out "VOTE GROOVY " in caps.

The poll will close tomorrow night.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU CANT VOTE FOR THE SPOON, AGEN!!! :p

I voted for Matt...only cuz I can't vote myself. ELF POWER!!!

btw, LAST MINUTE CAMPAIGN!! VOTE FOR MYDNIGHTPSION!!! I WILL LEAD THE SWAMP TO VICTORY AGAINST THE ENEMY XWA AND RSA!!! I HAVE ALREADY SOUGHT ALLIANCES ACROSS THE NETWORK!!! WE WILL WIN THIS WAR!!!

vote matt-liell and his trusted side-kick... me!!

With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

XWA - we fart in your general direction!!!!

There have been last minute changes to the line up agen. Me and Darky have considered a campaign merge. We are coming up with a campaign name and stuff. Just wanted to let you know before voting starts. Ill get whitedragon, and darky to post and tell you its on.:)

Originally posted by Rebel Loyaltist

What's the point we'll assassinate your president within seconds of him or her winning.

Agen its not May 1st. Its April 30. Sorry, bout that but please just edit the poll. PLEASE. Think about it, I allowed you the oppurtunity to make the Father Torque Foundation The Father Spoon Foundation. Just please let the merge be offcial

30 days has semptember, APRIL, june and november. All the rest have 31 except february which has 28 days clear... and 29 on each leap year.

And also we are going by GMT. It's 12.30 of may the 1st... happy voting. you may merge if you want though from now. I'll edit the poll, you and darky are a team from now on

EDIT: ACTUALLY you're not a candidate therefore you can not merge..... sorry.

There is a 11 candidates and yet there is only 10 poll spaces so if you want to vote for the groovy/Lexx campaign then please shout out "VOTE GROOVY " in caps.

please read it matt :)......... and anyway i can only post 10 unless mr admin can bedazzle us with his tricks of the admins. *hint hint (add groovy)* ;)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

30 days has semptember, APRIL, june and november. All the rest have 31 except february which has 28 days clear... and 29 on each leap year.

And also we are going by GMT. It's 12.30 of may the 1st... happy voting. you may merge if you want though from now. I'll edit the poll, you and darky are a team from now on

EDIT: ACTUALLY you're not a candidate therefore you can not merge..... sorry.

Im VP ing with whitedragon. so therefore I am a candidate. He will post and tell you that he has talked to me about it. Also my clock on LF says 4:39 PM

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

please read it matt :)......... and anyway i can only post 10 unless mr admin can bedazzle us with his tricks of the admins. *hint hint (add groovy)* ;)

Still, why not put Groovy instead of the spoon?

because we were the first to enter ourelves.

and you can still vote for groovy even thoguh he doesn't have a vote button.

VOTING FOR THE SPOON RESULTS IN POINT PRIZES *ponits to point count*

Bloody well done matt ;)

Canoli said it was impossible to add more than 10, and groovy wouldn't do it (was away)... and digl was demodded.

what's in a name,

a rose by any other name

would smell as...

Groovy!

Groovy and Lexx 2004

image1page5.jpg

* sorry Lexx I have not done one for you yet.

It would help if your avi did not change so often.:D *

I guess I will just use Trinity.

I have a feeling that you're just as hot as she is.

Originally posted by Father Torque

Im VP ing with whitedragon. so therefore I am a candidate. He will post and tell you that he has talked to me about it. Also my clock on LF says 4:39 PM

Hang on a second...where does our little team stand now then? Who is taking what place? I know I am running for President, but what about you and White? Also, Kingpin/Black Mamba is also on our side too.

Originally posted by Darklighter

Hang on a second...where does our little team stand now then? Who is taking what place? I know I am running for President, but what about you and White? Also, Kingpin/Black Mamba is also on our side too.

Hey Darky. Agen wont let us merge, he says its too late:( . I tried to convince him but he wouldnt budge. I dont know what to do. And my step brother voted whitedragon while I was going to the bathroom now i cant take it away. And I know im not supposed to vote for my teammate or so ive heard. So i dont think the merge will work unless you convince agen and I'll tell him to take that vote off and vote for Darky/whitedragon/Torque/Mamba. Also I can be secretary and mamba can be something:D . We can both be secretaries;)

That is if you can convince Agen

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey Darky. Agen wont let us merge, he says its too late:( . I tried to convince him but he wouldnt budge. I dont know what to do. And my step brother voted whitedragon while I was going to the bathroom now i cant take it away. And I know im not supposed to vote for my teammate or so ive heard. So i dont think the merge will work unless you convince agen and I'll tell him to take that vote off and vote for Darky/whitedragon/Torque/Mamba. Also I can be secretary and mamba can be something:D . We can both be secretaries;)

I don't think Agen is going to change his mind. Listen, you and White run for President and VP. You got more votes than me anyway, so it's not like you'll lose anything;)heh. It's alright, I'll stick with Mamba. It was a good idea, but you don't need to worry about it:)

On that note, be sure to make the right choice...the choice that will give the fellow people of the Swamp what they want, when they want it.

Vote honour, vote loyalty, vote trust...vote Darky:thumbsup:

Archived