Home

Bobba And Darth

Kaiser Spaso

So................everyone knows that booba and Darth Vader are perhaps the most feared men in the galaxy.............so is it true if the Devs find you to be too trouble some and rowdy that they can then send either darth vader or bobba fett after you?? if thats the case then BRING IT!!!!

Note to Devs: j/k the sprirt of the jedi is to not be the aggressor

:duel:

SPAS................I have found god and now i am no longer Going to be a sith............I am going to be a dancer.............I hope this shows you the tru power of the darkside............They turn a man from a bad guy to a dancer.............Ill tell you how it happend.Well me and darth went out drinking one day and you know how it is......one thing led to another...and i woke up naked next to darth.....Thats about it my life hasent been the same ever since........But i have to say one thing If you think darth's light sabre was long.....well your in for a surprise.... i just want you to know darth sabre isnt as long as littler anikin if you know what i mean.......Wel;l some advise dont ever go drinking with darth...Hes a crazy guy.....:amidala:

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

So................everyone knows that booba and Darth Vader are perhaps the most feared men in the galaxy.............so is it true if the Devs find you to be too trouble some and rowdy that they can then send either darth vader or bobba fett after you?? if thats the case then BRING IT!!!!

Note to Devs: j/k the sprirt of the jedi is to not be the aggressor

:duel:

i know vader can come after u but i'm not sure about boba...and i think vader only comes if u show off ur jedi powers or something like that...and u would get owned...u cant kill vader

Yes. I am very grumpy today. Grumpy Reports forecasts further grumpyness, possibly throughout the week. Grump allergics are warned that the level of grumpyness can reach as high as 7 or 8 on the grumpyness chart. Stay inside and keep your windows closed.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Damn, you're in a bad mood today I think, Set. :D

Oh, I think she just missed me. Ready to exchange some witty rhetoric Set? ;)

I must admit though, some of the aforementioned posts teeter on the verge of offensive. Such color commentary is really not necessary, even if it is only a depiction created by my own mind due to the inference.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Yeah, if your bad, they'll just warn or ban you. But if you blow up half of Jabba's Palace, Boba will be waiting for you at your speeder.

::fishes keys out of pocket, looks up::

:fett:

"...hmmm"

:fett:

"...yup"

LoL:p Doubt you'll be able to blow his palace up probally no explosive's in the game :p:)

Archived