Home

Well...some...news

RpTheHotrod

Thanks for the words of encouragement. The people I talked to said that strong depression, stress, or self-hatred causes the body to destroy itself. I guess it sees the body as something bad (self-hatred, for example, when someone hates it inside, it's viewed as a target to remove), it tries to destroy the "enemy", in which it kills itself. It wants to stay alive, and when it sees something as a threat, it does everything in it's power to destroy that threat, but when that threat is itself, it kills itself. Sounds like a corny 70's movie.

I grew up with all 3, but I've gotten well past self-hatred, but I still do have massive stress and depression. It's done so much over the years, it's sorta planted itself in, and things start happening.

Hopefully I can fight this off long enough, God knows.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bit melodramatic for me. Excuse me if I sound insensitive, but I was hospitalized multiple times when I was younger for bouts of clinical depression, stress, drugs, etc but I was never going to die (well, unless I had succeeded in killing myself, but that's a different story).

I'm sorry if you're depressed. I know what it's like, but this attitude of yours isn't helping. If you're interested in keeping your life and staying healthy, think of ways to be positive. If you think you're truly dying, get a full workup from your primary physician or local hospital. I doubt they'll find anything seriously wrong with you. Antidepressants can help as well, so you might consider seeing a psychiatrist that can prescribe them for you, as well as a psychologist to work through your issues.

To get better, you've got to help yourself. You've obviously got friends here on this forum, so I'm surprised no one has offered more practical suggestions for help. Prayers are wonderful, but medical attention and therapy can be more beneficial in some cases.

Believe me, it's better than the alternative.

You wont die Rp, I promise. I wont pray, praying didn't help my mother. So instead I will just tell you I do respect you, rather than letting you know by sayin I will pray.

Don't worry about it, maybe you're just getting your super powers? but you wont die, no matter what any doctor says. You may feel like it from time to time but don't worry. We are all here for you.

really sorry to have to fo off topic,

Sidone, Stop Double posting! Use the edit button

Originally posted by Black Mamba

R.I.P.

man....rest in peace....

can you tell me what your custom title means?

"What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar? Would you jump up and down?"

"Yea"

"Would you bark like a dog?"

"Y-Yea Sure"

"Would you.... would you kill a man?"

"Well.. I-I guess so"

he hasnt died you moron.

anyways, your an awesome guy RP, just take life as it comes and move on. I know its hard just keep going on, you gotta persevere. You cant let something like this get the best of you.

Originally posted by XERXES

he hasnt died you moron.

anyways, your an awesome guy RP, just take life as it comes and move on. I know its hard just keep going on, you gotta persevere. You cant let something like this get the best of you.

he wanted people to know he was gonna die.....your the moron :xp:

kingpin, you are wonderfull, and the first person ever on my ignore list:mad:

RP, i think that what Eldritch said is good advice, i think he knows what he is talking about, so i think you should follow up his advice.

hang in there though;)

woah its been a while since I have had to utilize my ignore list to filter out the retarted posts from the legitimate ones.

its better if you ignore me anyways XERXES, i dont really care, im not posting for you...

all I did was comment on how inappropriate posting RIP is to a man who is still living.

Black Mamba bit back at me, meh I could care less.

Echuu Shen-Jon seems to be feeding fuel to the fire about this matter and Black just keeps counter arguing him over nothing.

silly kids, grow up.:rolleyes:

all I did was comment on how inappropriate posting RIP is to a man who is still living.

Black Mamba bit back at me, meh I could care less.

Echuu Shen-Jon seems to be feeding fuel to the fire about this matter and Black just keeps counter arguing him over nothing.

silly kids, grow up.:rolleyes:

i know you are but what am i :xp:

maybe i mis read and though it was a good bye post that hes dieing

I may as well be blunt...I'm dying. I don't have any diseases or anything, but the massive stress mixed with depression that I have had over the years is really starting to take it's toll.

I've felt this way for a very long time, but it's getting worst and worst, I even was pretty much "out" of everything for a few hours.

maybe i thought that he said im gonna die....or maybe hes just an attention whore, which i doubt

Archived