Home

Post Count Drop?

Originally posted by Metallus

Ok, let's clear this up a bit more. This post update only affects people who have around the lowest 2000 account numbers, and who've had an account combined from another forum because of the merger into LucasForums in December 2001. Basically, it affects the owners who first set up the forum, and the people who regstered on the first two forums to be imported, namely GB.com and JK.net (not JK2, mind you).

Edit: Hannibal and Wraith should be good to go :)

thanks for that bit of info mettalus i was gonna go check if mined had droped, Rhett may be the fun one but you rfull of LF logic and reason, thanks

Originally posted by Redwing

I got hit. I was almost at 12000. By "almost" I mean somewhere over the six hundred mark, last I looked. (Couple weeks ago)

Count restorage would be greatly appreciated. :)

Oh God, Red, you need your posts back...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I cant stand it.......His lower than usual post count is starting to bother me!!!!! BRING IT BACK TO NORMAL!!!!! :p

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Oh God, Red, you need your posts back...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I cant stand it.......His lower than usual post count is starting to bother me!!!!! BRING IT BACK TO NORMAL!!!!! :p

Or hers. :p

I thought Red had about 10,740 posts....

Well no one has fixed red's post count... and my post count must have dropped I know I was ahead of Rhett I was most like around 7900 before this occured... and why do we have the post recount button if it's so dangerous? Can't you remove it? I know I would

Archived