Home

Does anyone eat paper?

pHILBRUSH

Hey, guys, I know it sounds weird, but I just have to yell someone. Or, in this case quite alot o' people. Darn. Anywho, I'd like to tell you about my likeness of paper.

Does anyone else eat it?

-pHILBRUSH

EDIT:Oops, I just put this in the future of monkey Island section. Could some Mod move it to the harbor, please?

-pHILBRUSH

LOL, well, I won't edit mine so people can make sense of it. If I were to edit it, then you would have to edit your last post, then me do this one and by the end of it, we'd have a topic where you ask about eating paper and the next post would be 'so aardvarks aren't as aard as you'd think they aare.'

:confused:

Sooooo, what brought about your fascination of paper (I can't believe I just asked that.)

I just teared a piece oout of the back of my maths book by mistake and needed to dispose of it quick before miss saw it,

so I put it in my mouth and someone dared me to swallow it for 50p, so I did, and it was nice, so with that fifty "pee" I bought a 30p notepad, (wich now has alot of tears in it) and two 10p packs of crisps, then had a feast.

-pHILBRUSH

eat paper?:confused: not exactly my idea of a great snack, but whatever. i once ate the corner off of one of my dad's books when i was teething when i was about one or two years old. other than that, i've never eaten paper. once i had a dream that i kept eating paper, ripping pieces off and it was like cotton candy, it melted in my mouth. and i was addicted to it, like i couldn't stop eating it. i was talking to someone and just ripping pieces off and poppin 'em in my mouth. then i woke up and i was really hungry.:rolleyes:

once i had a dream that i kept eating paper, ripping pieces off and it was like cotton candy, it melted in my mouth. and i was addicted to it, like i couldn't stop eating it. i was talking to someone and just ripping pieces off and poppin 'em in my mouth. then i woke up and i was really hungry.

That's exactly what I do with my maths book....and english book.....and....um...and history book.

AHEM

Anyone up for ice-cream?

and I woldn't mind a sample of blue milk either....

-pHILBRUSH

Gosh yeah, when my mom was in hospital once when I was very lil I remember looking at this book about a book that ate books. No wait. She was a teapot that ate books. God, I don't know what she was, but she ate books, and the alarm clock made her face her obsession or something, and then she got fined by the library

sorry about that double post, that wasn't supposed to happen.

No really. I'm perfectly serious. I'm not joking. It was in the hospital waiting room. I can't remember what she was but she munched books. She was bored one day and she ate a book, and she liked them, so she ate more until she got big and she hid the dust covers under her bed and then I think the alarm clock found them and he , I don't know, she started crying, and she never ate books again because she got a fine... the illustrations made books look really crispy and juicy but they're not, they're really hard to bite through really.

Then after that we went to a swimming pool and it was HUGE, there was this humongous water slide where you got in like, a TIRE or something... anyway I was only allowed in the baby pool.

And I went to the shop to get an icecream but the shop was closed so she gave me this monkey thing that had suckers and stuck to windows, instead. For being cute. I can't remember what happened to him. I think we got another one and put them in the back window of the car. We got a camper van to travel Ireland before we settled down here and it smelled of Bran Flakes. It had loads of boring books and also the SMALLEST BIBLE IN THE WORLD. We could have been famous. WE COULD HAVE BEEN RICH AND FAMOUS WITH THE SMALLEST BIBLE IN THE WORLD, if only I hadn't read the book about the Book-Eater.

Archived