Home

New Video Footage from LucasArts!

Krystic

I'm downloading it now but its going pretty slow. From what it looks like so far i'm very impressed! I really like all of the options in the character creation process. From the looks of things I'll be spending at least an hour just messing around with all the different combinations. Quite cool. :)

Originally posted by J.K Luke

hmmm... the footage is too fast and short imho, it only showed a quick look of many things from char creation, walking, emotes,running and battle.

Nice footage nevertheless :)

it was so quick i didnt see any wookies....... where were the wookies i demand a new movie!

Originally posted by swediot=)

it was so quick i didnt see any wookies....... where were the wookies i demand a new movie!

I saw a Wookie, at the end, when they stand in line, the Wookie is in the middle, behind the human in a green vest. I also love Wookies. :)

Also, theres one firing a wookie Bowcaster.

Ya that video is great. I especially like the scout trooper model detail and the mass battle scenes. Although I do wish that we could see a video of the SWG team at E3, like J.K Luke. It probally will not happen at least for a week because the guy at stratics goes and does those. So. check SWG stratics out to see if there are any new E3 movies next week.

Originally posted by RocketPack Jack

Video is kick-ass!! Was the storm-trooper vs Tusken-raiders shootout a proper war?

:duel:

What i want to know is, i didn't see any player characters in that fight... so is someone controlling either a tuskan or a stormtrooper, or do you think all those were NPCs...? opinions? oh and wookies do rule... i agree...

Brice

Before Jan gets here and says no one should listen to me... J/K:D ;):p This will be my first welcoming on these boards. Enjoy it, grizzlybrice. :)

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

Pretty soon Jan or Wraith will come by looking to peddle some gnorts... Darth_Sidious, I do not know of his Gnort peddling ways, so just watch out for him. Just listen to this quote from Setsuko: "But the little gnorts? They're there for [you] to maim, kill and burn, aight?"

So just follow that advice, straight, and twisted words mind you, from the one... the ONLY... SETSUKO!!!

Yes indeed, the footage is super-rad. No, there wasn't any Players in the Stormtrooper vs. Tusken battle (that i could see anyway), but later there were some Players in a Stormtrooper scuffle. Also, am I the only one that got just a little bit sea-sick from the swooping camera angles? Maybe I'm just a wuss... :barf:

I have never been so complimented in my entire life, why, thank you Sunshine! ;) I'll get my own cult going soon.

Well, for the 'seamless' thing: it is not a surprise. It has been one of my biggest crusades to try to spread the fact that the game can be based on turns and stats rather than twitch gaming, and still be seamless and full motion. The 'turnbased' is all about how fast you can shoot and act, not that everything stops and waits for your action. Oh well...

EDIT: and grizzlybrice, even though you can't be a stormtrooper, persons aligned to the empire can wear strormtrooper armour.

Archived