Home

SWG official forum is a mess

J.K Luke

Originally posted by eastwestwarrior

SWGalaxies.net rules compared to official, except the PA section. The official has a lot more traffic...:fett::jawa:fett:

The official forum will obviously get more traffic, as fresh news comes straight from the official forums. :)

It's a tricky area, since more traffic naturally brings more dimwits. There's simply a greater chance that there is a dimwit around, when kismet asks for them. You can't have a tightly knit warm community with tens of thousands of members. You'll either have one or the other.

Me, I'd rather have a friendly community. That's why I stay here. In some ways, I'm happy there are not too much traffic on these boards (though too little traffic can be boring at times, too!). :)

the official forum could be made much better if only the mods there were more interactive to the posters there. This forum is definitely much better considering the fact that the mods are very responsive and active.

This forum will be much more active than now when the game is finally available and there will be tons of newcomers flooding in this community and make the mods job the more demanding. However, I'm sure that they could handle it ;)

After all, you can not just let the mods to all the work. There is a lot us non-mods can help with to improve the forums. Just such a thing as to actually answer the questions the noobs make instead of flaming them means a lot. And I think that has worked pretty here, lately.

Originally posted by deggesim

I think that it's unnecessary to be angry about the mess of the official forum.

If you don't like it, don't visit it ;)

I've found my peace here, so I will not come back there in the future :)

We have to though, to get new info about the game. ;)

Just keep in mind this folks, most of the better posters over at the Station are now in Beta, with no more need to post there. The others, came here, which unfortunately means that they will most likely go unnoticed. It is a shame that some of the best posters in the SWG community (those here), should go unnoticed due to the unfriendly nature of the official boards.

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Just keep in mind this folks, most of the better posters over at the Station are now in Beta, with no more need to post there. The others, came here, which unfortunately means that they will most likely go unnoticed. It is a shame that some of the best posters in the SWG community (those here), should go unnoticed due to the unfriendly nature of the official boards.

I agree with you there D_S :D i really do

Archived