Home

sig image

Wow, you're good at this. All I know that is cool is the shadowing, glowing, etc. found in the Blending tools. I've created some of my own but nothing fancy. Just a pic with my sn on it. I was planning to create an animated lightsaber just for the fun of it using Macromedia Fireworks MX.

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Hmm, this worked so well for STTCT, maybe I can leach the idea...

Word to the wise, Homer. It works better if you are a beautiful woman. ;)

You'll find that if a woman comes on the forums and ask for a favor, immediately, a bunch of guys will leap at the chance, especially Eets. :p

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Word to the wise, Homer. It works better if you are a beautiful woman. ;)

You'll find that if a woman comes on the forums and ask for a favor, immediately, a bunch of guys will leap at the chance, especially Eets. :p

[steweyfromFamilyGuy]BLAST!![/steweyfromFamilyGuy]

:p

that cool Rhett...i like the rabbit :D

Could ya have a go at making one for me?

just sumthing to go with my avatar with the matrix code background and my name in it with matrix letters glowing green

O and do ya think ya couldf answer me some photo shop questions?

1: How do i fade a picture, so if a had two pictures one on top of another the top one would be faded so you gould see the bottom one.

2:how do i take the back ground out of a picture

Example: I had a Neo picture and it had a white background, how

would i take away the white bit

3: How could i put a background on a picture

Example: I had a neo picture with a white background, and i wanted to put the matrix code in instead of the white bit

Originally posted by STTCT

what's w/ the giant rabbit?

I have a feeling it has something to do with Monty Python and the Holy Grail's dangerous man-eating rabbit...

And Jedi, just to answer your questions in short. Look for the crop/freehand crop button. Not exactly sure of Photoshop, but I know Paint Shop Pro has it. With it, you can essentially cut out parts of a photo that you would like to use elsewhere.

In your case, you could cut out pictures of Neo and paste them where you like.

Archived