Final Fantasy

I decided a final fantasy game would be cool

we need for good guys

a Leader (me)

and 3 team members

We need for bad guys

Leader

3 team members

we will make up characters but if u want use a origional ffa character (but the rank will be different)

It starts off when the lead bad guy is trying to rid the world of Seeds (The good guys)

There will be no leveling up becouse that would be hard to do in a forum

When we fight monsters or bad guys we can get gold and buy new weapons when we come to a new town

ok heres my profile

Name: Death

Side: Good

Weapon: Gun Blade

Looks: Long blond hair with a scar across face, well built

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any1 wanna play?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I'm in enough RPs already, but I'll join in this one, and I'll kind of jump in when I can.

Name: Craig

Weapon: Any sword

Looks: somewhat-long silverish hair, medium build, but equal in strength and speed.

Btw, out of curiosity, Death, could you edit your character? If they're "original chars" then your char is a little much like Squall, only difference is blonde hair, just a little quirk lol.

Name: Justin Reeds

Side: Neutral, for hire

Weapon: A shotgun, can use any type of gun, including Gunblades.

Appearance: Tall, black hair, has a scar on the left cheed from a sword injury that was inflicted when he was a kid and his parents were killed.

Bio: His parents were killed when he was little, he is now a freelancer trying to earn enough money to find out who killed his parents.

----

Reeds waits in a bar for this Sephiroth to arrive, Sephiroth had contacted him earlier and had a job for him.

[Hell, I made up an FF8 sort of character ages ago, and now]

Name: Drem Nova

Weapon: Psyonics (Uses crystal in helmet to magnify)

Bio: A product of a GF accident, Drem now has a weak telekintetic abilty. He primarily uses magic, as he has never been much of a fighter.

------------------------

*The door to the room is opened, and Drem enters, helmet under his arm*

Drem: So, they pick you too?

"Hey Craig ...and Nova , You made the team aswell i see"

*Cid walks in (The Garden Headmaster)*

" You all here?, good , down to the mission

Death will be leading this one, you need to go and hunt down Sephiroth , he has been destroying gardens and other SeeDs, their will be a car waiting for you in the garage"

Death " Right "

The SeeDs leave the room and make their way down to the garage

(sorry guys, i was away for the day...couldnt post.)

Name: Zell

Weapon: Indestructible Gloves with spiked knuckles and steel plates, And Ability To Draw Power From Enemies and use it agianst them

looks: --> Heres my looks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zell-

Sid, Sir? if we catch sepiroth what are wwe supposed to do? apprehend him and bring him back? or kill him on the spot?

((Aw dude, no way... YOU TOOK SEPHIROTH ON ME! HOW COULD YOU!?!!

I'm by far a bigger fan... ^_^

And dude, you so don't even have to personality right! :)

He doesn't make deals to have people to destory something, he just 'does it'. And why? You'd know if you're a fan like I'm... ;):D:):p))

*A shadowy man stands on a high building above Sephiroth. He is cloaked, a few stray strands of grey hair wave in the wind, and parts where you could see something under it, nothing but bandages.*

??: "My sword, an artifical body, the wrong personality. Things to do before I go back to the Promised Land..." *looks at his bandages.* "Damn traitor... His death will come..."

((EJECTED!!!! :D;P))

Archived