Home

New Race Poll @ official site.

sexxxy_mark

well... if i have to choose form that list.. im going for sullustan..

chiss would be cool.. but we all know there is just one who ever walked around right? Thrawn.. if chiss makes it.... we will (just like all the Darth Maul look a likes) see LOADS of thrawn lookaliles :(

Sullustan

Sullustan definately. If that doesnt make it, anything but gungans, I hate those things. And also, people will treat gungans so poorly, that it wont be worthwile to be a gungan. I know a person who hates them so much, that if gungans go in the game, his business will have a sign that says "No gungans allowed" The devs are basicly asking for segrigration when they ask if gungans should be put in SWG.

Anyone seen that jarad needs a blaster video? Well In that video I can swear that there was some Sullustan guy in there. Well if you look for him you'll see him... so mabey they are special like the hutts... And they just plan to implament them later... if not check the video out.

Originally posted by Damorith

Ok did anyone see the post i made no comments? I'm trying to say I think they already have some of these races in game! Comments?

talkin about playable characters there buddy.

well...i like the chiss cuz they look different...otherwise i'd like the duros/falleen/gran/sullustan the most

ok look at this buddy

Anyone seen that jarad needs a blaster video? Well In that video I can swear that there was some Sullustan guy in there. Well if you look for him you'll see him... so mabey they are special like the hutts... And they just plan to implament them later... if if not check the video out.

hummm... if you would have read...

Ok did anyone see the post i made no comments? I'm trying to say I think they already have some of these races in game! Comments?

What im trying to say here is that I think they already have them in game... like the hutts they are special... as you can't play as a hutt yet... but might be put in at a VERY later time...

ok buddy :p

Damorith, yes they are in. You just can't play as one ... yet.

Like a ton of other species that will be in at launch. :)

There will be lots and lots more species than the ones we are able to play.

Devaronians, Gamorrians, Jawas, Ewoks, Quarren, Bith etc .....

Originally posted by Damorith

ok look at this buddy

hummm... if you would have read...

What im trying to say here is that I think they already have them in game... like the hutts they are special... as you can't play as a hutt yet... but might be put in at a VERY later time...

ok buddy :p

think more realistically in a playable class...BUDDY

u may want to be a gungan, i know, its ok.:D

but Hutts are more of a special class...mostly crimelords, i mean we cant have like a gazillion of them running around.

u can't play as a chiss/gran/duras...etc...

the poll talks about them being playable at a later time...

if hutts become playable, then i will mail you a cookie.

buddy.

its funny u thought of me saying buddy as sarcastic haha.

well it is now ^^

buddy.

Archived