Home

chat room?

Natty

Go to #Mon...

...well, that's going a bit far.

Why not set a chat room up yourself? Setting one up on IRC is as simple as joining a room that doesn't exist. Well, sort of. Failing that, there are loads of free web-based ones you can sign up for from sites like bravenet.com.

No it doesn't, and never did. It's not like it was Dalnet's fault that some idiots attacked them, and the same would happen if they chose to attack any other network. well, actually other networks have hopefully stepped up their security now, but from being the largest IRC network in the world, I don't think Dalnet would have had the worst security in the world.

I think Dalnet was wonderful, with certainly my favourite services of all networks I've been on *grumble gamesnet grumble*, but that might just be from four years of being on Dal. :-)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Ah, you can start it up on dalnet if you want. But my mate owns this server, so it would be very easy for me to set you one up natty. :)

If you want me to, then want do you want the room to be called. :confused:

Awwwww thankyou ReApEr :) Ummmmm I'm not sure, maybe something to do with the forum? So everyone is welcome to use it.

Originally posted by Mort-Hog

No it doesn't, and never did. It's not like it was Dalnet's fault that some idiots attacked them, and the same would happen if they chose to attack any other network. well, actually other networks have hopefully stepped up their security now, but from being the largest IRC network in the world, I don't think Dalnet would have had the worst security in the world.

I think Dalnet was wonderful, with certainly my favourite services of all networks I've been on *grumble gamesnet grumble*, but that might just be from four years of being on Dal. :-)

Dalnet is ok, it's home to many popular scripts. Like excurison etc, anyway my offer is still there. Just give me some details, and i will set it all up for you people. :)

Scripts lose.

Also, DALnet does suck. When it had a large serverload, the ground shook and babies started crying, causing netsplits which were sometimes funny but not usually. And they also K-lined the whole of BTinternet. >:

And now it sucks because there are around 6 people occupying it.

Although I'll admit that the Gamesnet services are incredibly annoying at times.

Archived