Home

Age Req.

Bogo Fertt

Originally posted by Bogo Fertt

Is this game gonna have age requirements because I'm really looking forward to this game but I'm only 11. So if anyone has any info. on this I would really like it. THANKS!!!:D

The game is intended for a family audience, so i would expect you would be ok. :)

Actually, I've seen it rated T on those online stores that uses those ratings. However, that is not a legal age limit, just a way to show parents what is appropriate. So as long as you have someone with a credit card paying for you, you'll be fine.

Originally posted by setsuko

Actually, I've seen it rated T on those online stores that uses those ratings. However, that is not a legal age limit, just a way to show parents what is appropriate. So as long as you have someone with a credit card paying for you, you'll be fine.

Or if you know the owners, in the game shop your buying it from :D Like me :)

Well, Reaper, I was not meaning that he should get someone to buy the game for him. I was mentioning that he must have someone with access to a credit card paying for his account. No need for the box, if you can't pay the monthy fee, aight? ;)

Originally posted by setsuko

Well, Reaper, I was not meaning that he should get someone to buy the game for him. I was mentioning that he must have someone with access to a credit card paying for his account. No need for the box, if you can't pay the monthy fee, aight? ;)

Ah i get you well i have already asked my mum and dad, they said it is fine i use there cc. So lucky me. :D

Heeyyyy Reaper and I are the same age :)

Anyways the only problem you will have being a kid is that you have to pay by credit card or something. The website says you have to sign up w/ a credit but i dont know what prevents you from signing up to SWG with your parents Credit Card.

My parents are paying for my subscription but it is going to be my b-day present.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS BOGO FETT.

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

I think it is rated teen so you might want to get some help....unless yo are some kind of freeky RPG game player................................?????.............................

Stop posting crap please, all you do is post pointless. Unreadable sentences, why don't you run your post through dictionary.com before you post. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bogo Fertt

Thanks everyone except Kaiser Issac! I hope my parents will let me get the game in the first place and if they do I think they'll pay for the fee.

If they won't let you get it, show them around sites, show them the safety mesures, ask questions to someone knows about it, and if you show them enough, then they'll agree.

If they don't want to pay the fee, bargain. Offer to do extra things. If you get allowance or something like that, you could deduct from it. Spilt the pay.

Hey, it worked for me and it can work for you.

Archived