Home

Women -vs- Men.

Dathan Surehand

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What moron would get married over an RP Game?

*Ducks and Covers*

Angry mob member#1, "Hey I married my wife Harry in

EverQuest!!!"

Angry mob member#2, "Who do you think you are? Who died and made you an all powerful Sith Lord?"

My Answer, "Why actually two Sith Lords died; Vader and Sidious. They left me their power...."

not over...in.

In many MMORPGs there are marrages allow...some even include certain bonuses...but in most it's just something interesting to do with a good male/female friend you met online.

Just ask around...there are plenty of people who got married in game just for the fun of it with a friend. Sherack Nhar (I believe) got married, or was getting married, on the Ragnarok online beta. I never went to the ceremony...but I think they did...I'm not sure tho.

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Too bad Kaiser Spaso, Cause Set and I put some credits together and got you...

Thongo-Phett

Exotic Male Stripper For Hire!

katielucascameo.jpg

Maybe I'm just a step behind, but isn't this GLs daughter?

Heheh, as far as the whole marrying thing.....

I'm going to ask Danyx and Set. After they both turn me down and laugh in my face, then I will become the evil and sinister man you see before you. :D

:lightning

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Maybe I'm just a step behind, but isn't this GLs daughter?

Heheh, as far as the whole marrying thing.....

I'm going to ask Danyx and Set. After they both turn me down and laugh in my face, then I will become the evil and sinister man you see before you. :D

:lightning

Hahaha :D

Great plot, D_S. :D

And, oh my God, I think you're right. :eek:

That IS GL's daughter.

Well, there's certainly a majority of males on this board, but not on SWGRP , nor at Vagabond's Rest (a planned play-run city to be on Rori supported in cooperation of quite a few RP PA's).

I know males who play females because they can roleplay more depth in character rather than a cardboard shoot-em up sci-fi Clint Eastwood. I also know females roleplaying males. /shrug.

I don't think it's breaking the NDA to say I'm finding in-game, however, 80%-20% male to female. Not actually talking about the game and content, just an observation of the players.

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

That's a pretty big number for males.

There will be plenty of males in the game, but still a percentage of women. :)

Many women and girls, don't have a PC that's all. Or there brothers hog it all the time. :p

pffffttttt My house has five computers. Four of them are owned by females. My son-in-law teethed on computer boards brought home from his dad at Intel. He builds us cpu's for about $500 a piece. Everytime one gets upgraded, we pass something down to the next in line. Mine is built for online gaming. Husband's is built for media and FPS's. Daughters #2 and #3 are a mix of media, online gaming, and LAN parties. Daughter #4'S CPU is the end of the line and gets all the left overs. She's 7 and uses her's to play Barbie games and such. Her computer cost absolutely nothing.

Daughter #1 is married to son-in-law who build the computers and she gets whatever her little heart wants /smirks.

Archived