Home

sniper weapons

xsniperx

Originally posted by setsuko

That's why I can't visit the US. I'm wanted in 13 states, and have a federal warrent for my arrest, due to my multiple acts of party pooping.

I have no remorse! They had it coming!

#

13 States :eek: And how much is the price on your head. :p

Originally posted by ShadowGecko

yeah 65 does seem a bit short. i was actually thinking more like around 100... but anyway if it got too far then you'd have to worry about dip... but then again you really wouldn't because in star wars you don't really use bullets... but i guess shots would be really off if they were too far away... unless you were some sort of freak. Mind you in Jedi Knight 2, the sniper rifle in that (forget the name) does got pretty car, and it's pretty accurate. But that's a completely different concept for the snipering... so i don't know... just have to wait until the game comes out.

Actually, in most Star Wars RP games, snipers still use archaic fire arms because of the silencing capability. Blasters cannot be silenced, so they immediately give away the snipers position.

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

I see said the blind man...Also Set what states would those be?

Do you really think that would be a logical question?? :confused:

And i would guess blasters wouldn't be silent, it's the way they are in the sw universe. :)

BTW, how to bounty hunters capture?

Knock somebody out and drag their unconcious body to the bounty depo/somethingorother? Or will it be like SW bounty hunter where you verify they are the person you need to capture, then tie them up in cord and bang...cash.

Nope, sorry. For some reason, the devs can make this awesome game, but they can't get the Y axis figured out :rolleyes:. That means no jumping, and no low level flying when the Space Expansion comes out. A lot of people were angry that it wasn't realistic, so they put a jumping animation in. It doesn't give you any height though.

Archived