Home

RotJ turns 20

Lynk Former

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't it been 20 years since the release of Return of the Jedi? If so, wooooooooooooo! Celebrate the 20th birthday of one kick ass movie people! Let us all remember the finest moments of RotJ... ah yes the Ewoks... funny lil critters aren't they :p Too bad GL had to ruin it with that little musical number in the SE version x.x

Yoda's dying word:

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke.....Luke......do not......do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I.....the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is.....another.......Sky.....walker."

[Yoda dies]

:crybaby:

Oh, and let's not forget:

"I have a really bad feeling about this." :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Otherwise YES, but a shaky one.

it was one of the best battles...

cut into 3 pieces...

Space one...incridible..(was the last battle for both sides also...both would either win or DIE)

In the surface of the planet....what a fight...Ewoks,rebellion,empire

and of course the usual jedi fight in the death start :D

Yes, this movie ruled, the ending with the three battles was to die for. The stormtroopers ambushed by all those ewoks, the falcon shooting out of the death star, and Vader showing the good in him... mmm.

This thread really amuses me, it is just another excuse for all of us to talk about how much we loved Star Wars. :D

Archived