Home

Swg Ce

Kaiser Spaso

Should I buy the CE  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy the CE

• Yes
    • No

Well, it all depends. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to *waste* money. To me, wasting money is buying anything I don't *need*, and in this case, it's those goggles, the signed manual, the "something special" in the manual, and the putter figurine. If you have the money though, and you don't mine spending it, go for it. I'm sure it's a great thing to spend money on, but because I can live without it, I'm not going to.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

um.. maybe some "visual aid" would help, or have I gone out of touch since the last time I posted here?

Yup you have phreak, check out the official sites for the update. I and many others have stated 100s of times yes or no, i will say it again YES i'm buying them. :)

Happy? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Yup you have phreak, check out the official sites for the update. I and many others have stated 100s of times yes or no, i will say it again YES i'm buying them. :)

Happy? :rolleyes:

does this answer your question patman..........

Those pretty little bright colored goggles with just give me a target to aim for :)

Thank you, well. My opinion would be not waste your money on some three pairs of goofy looking goggles, behind the scenes things that will be posted on the net, and the Golden Box. The goggles look kind of wierd to me. Something like Morpheus's would be cool.

I am buying for a few reason. First I think I am going to frame the signed manual :) Secondly I want to see what the "suprise" is (could be info on Jedi :)) Thirdly I don't think the goggles are all that bad seeing how you can change the color of the lenses and they are fitted to your race. Fourthly I love patches, and a SWG would be pleasing to see on my messanger bag ;)

Archived