Home

Latest Jedi Faq's

Damarius

Good find Damarius. I'm glad that somebody got all this information into one place. Now we have something to throw into all those Jedi posts. This guy should get a pat on the back.

Oh, and I think one of the SWGalaxies.net 'people' should save this for later use. That post probably isn't going to be there forever.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

It was the Jedi faq, also try to make more sense in your posts. :rolleyes:

I think Vessen was referring to the use of elipses ("..."). One of the Kaiser's (the Jedi one, I believe) places elipses between practically every word of their post, while the OTHER Kaiser only places elipses after every OTHER word. ROFL!! :)

I lost track though. There's...too...many...Kaiser's!! :)

Originally posted by Mujahid

I think Vessen was referring to the use of elipses ("..."). One of the Kaiser's (the Jedi one, I believe) places elipses between practically every word of their post, while the OTHER Kaiser only places elipses after every OTHER word. ROFL!! :)

I lost track though. There's...too...many...Kaiser's!! :)

Oh ok, my mistake. I appoligise. :)

I should make a Kaiser account, in fact we all should make one! Back onto topic, do you think that they should release info on the Jedi when the NDA is lifted? I mean of course Kaisers would say yes but what I mean by info is The Jedi Skill Tree, a brief how-to-build-a-saber, and other such info that is useless to the many thousands of people who will never play a Jedi...let alone see one.

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

I should make a Kaiser account, in fact we all should make one! Back onto topic, do you think that they should release info on the Jedi when the NDA is lifted? I mean of course Kaisers would say yes but what I mean by info is The Jedi Skill Tree, a brief how-to-build-a-saber, and other such info that is useless to the many thousands of people who will never play a Jedi...let alone see one.

Oh that will happen reguardless...there will be Jedi FAQs posted on GameFAQs within a month or two that'll detail how to be all that you can be as a Jedi. I wouldn't worry wether it will happen or not...we may be the only site not to carry the FAQ...but that doesn't mean it won't still be all over the place. So we may as well grab the FAQ along with FAQs on other popular specialties.

Originally posted by darthfergie

Oh that will happen reguardless...there will be Jedi FAQs posted on GameFAQs within a month or two that'll detail how to be all that you can be as a Jedi. I wouldn't worry wether it will happen or not...we may be the only site not to carry the FAQ...but that doesn't mean it won't still be all over the place. So we may as well grab the FAQ along with FAQs on other popular specialties.

Agreed and even though it sucks it happens, most Jedi faqs probally won't work like that. But we all know the kaisers will bev posting threads like 'My jedi guide doesnt work' etc. :)

There is other swg communitys then us. ;)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Agreed and even though it sucks it happens, most Jedi faqs probally won't work like that. But we all know the kaisers will bev posting threads like 'My jedi guide doesnt work' etc.

There is other swg communitys then us.

You know Reaper, I really wish you would stop trolling, and trying to start fights with the Kaisers. We all know they were a little annoying when they first got here (no offense Kaisers), but that was months ago. They've gotten so much better, but you refuse to see that. Let it go! They're part of this community, whether you like it or not, so start treating them with the respect that a fellow community member deserves.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71567

Rule #1 in big bold letters. If you're not guilty of this, I don't know who is. You slander their names in posts that aren't even about them; that they aren't even participating in. Why?! Because Spaso wants to be a Jedi? Because Isaac doesn't always use correct punctuation? And one of the worse things, in my mind, is that people rally behind you. I can't stand by and watch anymore. The Kaisers are posters just like you, and me, and we should all value their opinion.

And this goes for all posters. I know, I'm not a mod, and I'm in no way a veteran member, but sometimes the lack of respect around here drives me mad! We're all friends, correct? We all come here because we have a common interest, yes? Then leave that petty s*** at the door, and enjoy the time you have here.

*phew*

Sorry Damarius :dozey:.

I am not trolling, and im not trying to start fights. Im listing facts, you obviously can't count. Months you must be joking more like a few days. You too have been having wars with them as well, i don't see how you can blame this all on me you stupid hypocrite. :mad:

I know their part of the community they are still on warnings and im being wary. I treat them how i get treated by the admins, like a piece of dirt for being an ex spammer. It is hard ok? :comfused:

If you don't like me say so! If you want me to leave the forums then say so i will be happily to do so.

It isn't about respect or nothing, it is about your post quality. You got a problem with my posts, complain like many of you have. I listen to there opinions as well, I can't help it if there completely rubbish and they go on about the same thing.

:mad:

The one improved kaiser is kasier spaiser, issac doesn't listen to the mods and enjoys posting rubbish.

You got a problem with me Msn me, don't bring your personal opinions into the forums and try to slaughter me in a bunch of well structured words. YOU will not succeed in doing so as there crap.....

Archived