Sit down and pee like a woman!

Surfnshannon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here all all the things I own that go on my feet beside socks:

2 pair of sneakers

1 pair of B-Ball sneakers

1 pair of dress up show (go to a Catholic school, have to have them =S)

2 pairs of boots (1 is fishing, nother is snow)

1 pair of baseball cleats

Thats it....

7 shoes.... o.O

I only wear one pair of sneakers though. I bought one pair before because my mom forgot to bring my sneakers to change into, and I didn't want to get my autograph from Derek Lowe in Dress up shoes, so we bought a cheap pair. ;)

Originally posted by Darklighter

can be justified by the "fact" that women are generally more intelligent than men ^_^ Yesh, tis true, sorry guys XD

Originally posted by ET Warrior

(I know how guys think)

Originally posted by STTCT

Guys are homophobic. They stand peeing next to their friend and they feel uncomfortable. Men just think they have to be macho and go alone.

but who else is going to stock the bathroom with toilet paper and the shampoo you are using!

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Sorry to compare girls to cars but it's the only way that you guys will comprehend it. (...) You can walk confidently and say that's my girl and shes all mine and it's again like cruising in your car.

Whereas if guys have a problem with each other, we confront each other, possibly fight a bit, and it's over.

:rolleyes:

Oh. PLEASE.

Originally posted by Agen_terminator

Ok, i think we have a woman wannabe

You think?

Look at his av. Just look at it. And the sig pic.

It freaks me out to no end.

As for girls, there are two extremes: Some people think of girls as a delicate flower in need of protection. Some think of them as sperm depositories. Both are equally bad - girls are not possessions, dammit. Start treating them like a fellow human being, not some alien from Mars.

They might just want the same basic things as you.

Originally posted by C'jais

You think?

Look at his av. Just look at it. And the sig pic.

It freaks me out to no end.

God, I guess the homophobic thing STTCT talked about was true:xp:And when did we make it a rule that sigs/avs had to represent a person? In that case, the fact that you're apparently a panda freaks me out. To no end;)

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/genesis3-p2/art-03.jpg

;)

Well, for a "woman-wannabe", it doesn't seem like I'm trying to hard: only 2 pairs of shoes in total for me:DYou know, stereotyping and picking out of differences is one thing that's divided our world. I don't see how the genders can be so generally placed into two specific categories. Everyone in this world is different. Hell, a lot of guys are probably more like women than some women are, and vice versa, lol. Still, I reckon people are the way they are cos of many influences on them through life, and that includes expectations from society of different genders.

Understanding my girlfriend is probably just as difficult for me as it is for her to understand me. In fact, it's most likely harder for her, since I'm quite a reserved person. I totally disagree, though, with some women being treated like objects, or compared to "cars", like a previous post states. I treat my girl friends exactly the same way as I treat my guy friends. Gah, seems like it's gonna take a while for this world to sort out gender equality ><;

God, I guess the homophobic thing STTCT talked about was true:xp:

Hehe, good catch Darky ;)

Sometimes, though, I wish the internet wouldn't require smilies or blunt, textified nudges to get the sarcastic, playful points across...

Sometimes, though, I wish the internet wouldn't require smilies or blunt, textified nudges to get the sarcastic, playful points across...

LOL, I'm not the only one then:)

I stand by the fact that our society sets up these male and female stereotypes though, and influences them to comform to a certain standard of "normality", considering their gender. It's kinda sad really.

LOL, I'm not the only one then:)

I stand by the fact that our society sets up these male and female stereotypes though, and influences them to comform to a certain standard of "normality", considering their gender. It's kinda sad really.

No, it's not sad, it's Necessary. Without these stereotypes what would women have to bitch about? And what would men have to get amazingly confused by? Nono, we NEED these things ;)

Why don't I have a girlfriend? :(

Bwhahahaha!:rofl: Sorry, every one... :lol: ...Couldn't resist.... *wipes eyes*

Okay, carry on, Ladies & Gentlemen....

That was a rhetorical question...

Originally posted by SamFisher

What is the point of this thread? Sorry, bit to me, It looks like a kind of spam/flame thread.

The point to my thread was this...

DID I GET YOU GUYS TO TALK!!!!!!

yes yes I did....

that is a point to every thread isn't it!!

(and the fact that I wanted to make fun of the Stand up and pee like a man thread :p )

Well let's see any questions....

STTCT? Supect number 3?

Well I was never a suspect number 3 or 2 or 1. My old name was surfnshannon but I forgot my password and then created STTCT which stood for all my "pets".

Scott T.... - my fiance heee

Toby - my pomeranian puff ball of a dog

Cubbie - my dog at my parents house

Tinker - my old dog

and why does avatars have to be girl or boy according to our genders...that's silly

and why does avatars have to be girl or boy according to our genders...that's silly

So people know what Gender you are...I mean, you dont want a girl hitting on you if you had a boy avatar, would ya STTCT?

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

So people know what Gender you are...I mean, you dont want a girl hitting on you if you had a boy avatar, would ya STTCT?

That is no big deal. If it happens, just ignore it. These are the forums after all.:)

Originally posted by Black Mamba

Maybe but if they're straight why tease us...why tease us!!!!

But i dont think lesbians are hot

Some are....like Britney Spears lookin types....:p

Not those...eeeew...Paul Bunyan types...

i own one pair of shoes 5 pairs of pants all cost 10 dollars at the most. and some asssorted shirts i got around 5 dollars. yeah im stylish.

anyways.i don't think i'm stereotypical. i find alot of women are the stereotypical shopping fanatics but not all are. and i'm attracted to the person not the clothes hot bitch or not if you're mean i don't like you. if you're are nice i'll like you.whether you have a small waist or a large waist i'll like you if you are nice.

I have a question about girls that I've wondered for some time.....

Being a guy, this question seems rather important....

Do girls actually like it when guys play with their boobs? Seriously? Because I know guys love to DO it.....and if girls actually enjoy it, then it makes it EVEN better. ;)

Do girls actually like it when guys play with their boobs? Seriously? Because I know guys love to DO it.....and if girls actually enjoy it, then it makes it EVEN better. ;)

I betch leXX and ST are gonna flip out on you...;)

*Though I wonder that too...:naughty: *

As for girls, there are two extremes: Some people think of girls as a delicate flower in need of protection.

i don't think of them as delicate but. well i don't have much to offer except my undying affection and my willingness to do anything to help those i care for and my intellect. im not one of those beautiful people.

protecting people gives me a feeling of purpose (it's not just subjected to girls) i mean just protecting my little cousins makes me feel needed . but like alot of guys being that knight riding in on the white horse satisfies my need for being needed and having a purpose. what you said makes me feel like a sexist jerk but i have never thought of women as objects. ever.

I'm kinda curious about that myself...

Archived