Home

Duck Hunt! (The GREAT Version)

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Did you know that in the orginal, you could have the gun in the first player port, and a controler in the second. When playing a two duck game, someone can use the controler on the second player port and control the movements of one of the ducks. :D

Yeah, that was the best. If was even better when the person shooting had no idea I was doing it! :D

You know, Nintendo was my second console system after the Intellivision. I did not ask for it, but got it as a Christmas present, and got immediatley addicted. The console came with A double cartridge.... Super Mario 2 and Duck Hunt. I remember at one point in a fit of fury, just pointing the light gun directly at the screen and popping off those miserable ducks, but they just kept coming......and the game never really ended......:confused:

that's awsome! i loved that game! but, sadly, a few years ag, back when i was stupid (;) ), i sold my NES and all the games. i loved that console! why, oh why did i do it?! oh well. this helps sooth the pain. thank you.

Archived