Home

=A= Band

Xx_Patman_xX

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm no i think we should go with something abit more original ... i dont really think we should name the band after the cantina.. no... no i really don think we should name it after the cantina. personally i cant come up with anything right now. but i might be able to soon

Hey all ye band members, sorry it has taken so long for me to post on this thread, I just got my new cable modem *twiddles fingers* muah haha! I'm really liking how this is turning out...in RL I have been in bands since I was 12, ranging from hardcore to punk to sceamo to emo so being in a band in SWG is something I have been dreaming about so I thank you all for your ideas and wanting to be a part of the band. Now! - There are 4 instruments in the game, and seeing how they are present in the movies this won't be in violation of the NDA...at least I don't think, anyways it's probably getting lifted today, so BAH!!! There is the kloo horn, its like the sax clarinet comboniation, kind of what Kenny G uses, the slitherhorn which is like a barisax looking horn, the mandoviol which is the closest thing to a string instrument (probably what I will play), and last but never least is the nalargon which is that huge piano thing that can be played by two, yes TWO, people at once. Now this information came to my attention a looooong time ago (in a galaxy far far away) so there might be new instruments, possibly, hopefully. As for our band name I think it should be more serious but I don't have any clue on what to name it as of yet. As for our style, we can't choose, sorry, but we do get an arrangement of Starwars theme songs that we can play. Again this info is old so things might have changed. So yes, Fiba'ona will be on the mandoviol. I think it would be great to get some dancers as well, two at least.

Wow didn't know you knew so much Donnie...:rolleyes:

Well anyway here's what we have.and I think there will be more like a gutair thing be cause if you look at the band in the new movie you'll se that the man to the right looks like he's playing the gutair.

Name: N/A

Members:

Donnie(Mandoviol)

Patman(Drums)

Vessen (Kloo horn)

Jatari (Nalargon)

Swediot(Bass)

and we'll take dancers now and if you guys want more horn instrument players then let's get some more.

On waiting list:

Starcords

The mastero

Wraag

Archived