Home

THe Highschool Phenom

KBell

Oh yeah baby, that's right, THE highschool phenom LeBron James being coached by the moderatly great Paul Siles. What do you think of LeBron James and his success? Personally, I think he will do great under Sile's system and I don't know about you, but im surfing to NBA.com stores and buying a pair of LeBron James Cavalier jerseys myself :cool:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

who are these people you speak of? i kinda want to know. :confused: :confused:

LeBron James, is an icredible basketball player who is probably the best basketball player in high school ever, and he is looking to be drafted out of high, and Paul Siles is an incredible coach with a good record and a good coaching style;)

Originally posted by Father Torque

LeBron James, is an icredible basketball player who is probably the best basketball player in high school ever, and he is looking to be drafted out of high, and Paul Siles is an incredible coach with a good record and a good coaching style;)

there's always some highschool athletes being drafted out of highschool. hell there are 5 at my school being drafted. 2 are going to the lakers. 1 to the dallas mavericks. the other 2 i can't remember.

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

LeBron James is waaaay over payed, hes plays for the greenbacks.

Sorry to burst thy bubble, but high school players dont get payed to play. Its illegal, but if you talking about his cavs contract than I would say its a good amount for his skill level:)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

there's always some highschool athletes being drafted out of highschool. hell there are 5 at my school being drafted. 2 are going to the lakers. 1 to the dallas mavericks. the other 2 i can't remember.

Whoa...that is alot. :eek: Lucky school, you have. :D

Archived