Home

Roadtrip!

Wouldzey

Don't know about you but once vehicles are available in the game, i'm planning on meeting up with my mates, jumping in our speeders and driving off into the sunset, roadtrip style. Anyone else planning on going on long trips in vehicles with friends? where are you planning on going and why?

It would be nice to have speeders...oh yeah. Getting across all that land could take forever...I mean it's a friggin PLANET. Walking across it just seems kinda nuts...

I'd probably go sightseeing once or twice...I mean you can probably find some pretty cool places out there.

...lol. Tourist guide...now that would be an interesting profession. Take a load of sightseers into the wilderness on the bus and show them a bunch of kewl places...it could be possible. :)

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Try going from the tip of Manhatten Island and up to the first river.

Then turn around and walk the path 2 more times. :D

That's pretty much how far you will have to go to cross each planet. :D;):p

shhhhhhhhh!

Don't ruin my dreams...let a man dream a little!:p

LOOOOOL :D

The world is larger than Manhatten Island, my friend. ;)

No, each planet - and by planet, I don't mean the entire planet, just a small part of it - is as large as 3 times the size of Manhatten Island, roughly.

However, each planet is also scaled down, since if one should really walk from Mos Espa to Mos Eisley, one would have to walk around 200 km. (I think it was Mos Espa anyway, could be Bestine)

But ingame you only have to go maximum around 20km I guess. Depends how far between those 2 cities are in-game.

A better measure would be the approximate time it takes to walk ingame from one corner of the world to the other. But I guess that will have to wait until uncle NDA decides to leave. And then, there'll be expansions too, and they have hinted a lot about putting in new continents and areas on the existing planets... so we just have to wait and see.

Well, my rough rough calculation is based on the birds perspective, and doesn't take into account any hills or lakes, or any uncrossable obstecals. :)

And since it's rough rough, it could be only 2.5 times, or 3.5 times, as large as the Manhatten Island, but it is definatly not larger than 4 times, and not smaller than 2 times that area. :)

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

ok back on topic.

I would go on a road-trip mabye with some of the =A=.

and I would do it because we could see the beauty of the planet's and then kill stuff and camp and all that good stuff.

Oh, a nice little camping trip. Don't forget the marshmellows.;)

I'd love to do some exploring out in the wilderness...especially on Yavin 4. Massassi Temples...man that one story they released on that bit blew my mind...

Archived