Home

I just realized....

ET Warrior

*slaps forehead*

How could I forget Leemu Taos, Sivy B and Padanime?

Sorry bout that guys........I feel much shame........;)

I got a PM from Holo-sid like........just a week or so ago actually, I was surprised...

You know, Mez1109 always struck me as another one of his identities that he just never fussed up too. The personalities were so similar..........But that was a long time ago.........

Thanks all of you for all your congrats, it's been a fun year with all of you, and hopefully many more to come.

It's funny, really. I feel like I've been here forever. It's kind of funny how Torque and I registered on the same month on different days. Yet I wished something more would come, but it looks like I'm stuck here enjoying this place. :cool:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

*slaps forehead*

How could I forget Leemu Taos, Sivy B and Padanime?

Sorry bout that guys........I feel much shame........;)

I got a PM from Holo-sid like........just a week or so ago actually, I was surprised...

You know, Mez1109 always struck me as another one of his identities that he just never fussed up too. The personalities were so similar..........But that was a long time ago.........

Thanks all of you for all your congrats, it's been a fun year with all of you, and hopefully many more to come.

I find it funny that you remembered me over them :p

But like everyone said those were the days. Just discussing the movie and Jedi Monk always telling us that whatever EU we would incorporate into the situation was meaningless since it was just EU.

I even got my first message from Leemu there cause we were both n00bies and he was just saying how cool the place was and how it was a friendly enviroment. I still have all those PM"s :D

We should have like a reunion or something.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I even got my first message from Leemu there cause we were both n00bies and he was just saying how cool the place was and how it was a friendly enviroment. I still have all those PM"s :D

Yeah...I remember when You and Leemu were the n00bs on the boards.........and now Leemu is a Super Mod...........that's messed up ;)

Archived