Home

Re-Title Unsuspecting Newbie Game

Surfnshannon

Over at aresen I started a game... donate points to me and we can re-title an unsuspecting newb. The goal is to do this in a mass number...

last time we re-named shutt w/ "aresen owns j00". but since he's a mod he changed it.

unfortunately over aresen there aren't enough points or people willing to give to my effort. If you would like to donate to the RUNG foundation please donate. You can suggest a newb (s) to re-title and what you'd like to re-title them as.

I think it be fun! But I can't do it alone.

well as long as we re-name them something...reasonable...then I dont' see why a mod would change them back.

I could see if we renamed them something derogatory, but all's far in love and war. It suggests to do this in the store. So why not?

Will a Mod clarify if they would go around changing the forumer's title if they complain...as long as the title does not go against any forum policy?

hmm, maybe renaming Chase would be cruel to Rhett...I'm sure Chase would nag Rhett to death to change it, but it may still be funneh

here are some of my suggestions:

Sir Robin

Disco Stu

Bantha Fodder (seeing as how many people desperately want to get off this one, it may be interesting to make it permanent for someone)

*Insert Senior Forummer's Name Here*'s Beeotch

P. Diddy

well...we need a title that is going to express to everyone that we changed them...not that they were an idiot and named themselves Pink teletubbies (although that is quite funny)!

almost there....

and Rhett would just change chase back - and chase is never on the forums!

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Bantha Fodder (seeing as how many people desperately want to get off this one, it may be interesting to make it permanent for someone)

Hey now, I would not say that. ;)

How about "I was owned by GB.com and all I got was this stupid title change."

No wait, too long, then how about just "0\/\/n3d by GB.com"

Archived