Home

How we can be successful

UnfrozenCaveman

We can be a successful PA if....we group everyday/night and hunt- our combat division will advance quickly....if....our crafters are supported by us. If we share our resources for crafting.

I'm going to organize a daily hunt for those who are starting on Naboo. We'll meet every night/day est time @ a yet to be decided location and hunt for a few hours. :) let me know what you guys think. it'll be greta for exp and fellowship.

Also, i think our crafters shouldn't charge people in the PA for doing a job, if they give the resources needed for the item to be crafted. But that's going to be decided upon later.

ill need help to gain my bussiness and chef skills up but ill only be going ito makeing drinks not meals .... but yeh i need tips on how i can get the pa to help me with those things seeing as i dont really belong to a group... well i do but not really i think merchant is a pretty loaner proffession

PA grouping will be awesome. In EQ I would hunt with my same guildmates every night and you really get to know folks and learn to trust them by spending so much time together.

Resource sharing will be a must for everyone to advance quickly. I know as a combat medic I will be dependant on someone else to get my organic and inorganic materials for making stim packs.

This game is designed to promote players helping players and that what we need to do as a PA.

Hey im in for the hunts... i say we go from theed to keren.. and then toward kaadara... a lot of thiefs and animals on the way.. and if we want a REAL chalenge.. i suggest we go toward Moenia... i swear littarly 50 thief camops, gungan camps, borvo camps, mauler camps.. i ran through it last night.. and i had a bad status with all of them.. i got attacked constantly.. almost got incapped.. :D

Yeah, either that Wraith, or we find a good hunt spot and waypoint it.

I seriously think that if we have a hunt everynight/day we'll really advance fast, and we'll get to know everyone even better in the PA. We'll build a friendship and because of that we'll be a better PA. After we advance far enough we can take expeditions or hunt parties to Endor or Lok or Yavin IV.

Also, to be an effective PA we need to be organised in our hunts and that sort of thing. Being really organized will allow us to take better mobs on and it will reduce greatly the time it'll take to med up. Just so everyone knows the party number is up to 20 people. So we could take down some huge mobs, like Fambaa and rogue fambaa. Huge, dinosaur like creatures.

I'm going to start on Naboo to participate in these hunts:D We should have a setup of some sort. The melee could charge while the marksman shoot and cover the melee. I think we should hunt a gungan tribe. Not that I hate them Its just that they have weapons and more intelect.

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

Yeah, either that Wraith, or we find a good hunt spot and waypoint it.

I seriously think that if we have a hunt everynight/day we'll really advance fast, and we'll get to know everyone even better in the PA. We'll build a friendship and because of that we'll be a better PA. After we advance far enough we can take expeditions or hunt parties to Endor or Lok or Yavin IV.

Also, to be an effective PA we need to be organised in our hunts and that sort of thing. Being really organized will allow us to take better mobs on and it will reduce greatly the time it'll take to med up. Just so everyone knows the party number is up to 20 people. So we could take down some huge mobs, like Fambaa and rogue fambaa. Huge, dinosaur like creatures.

yeah i know.. did you see the screen i placed somehwere here... about 50+ players took down 3 fambaa's :D that was enormously cool :D

The hunts sounds like a good idea. I think resource sharing will also be important.

After we kill lets say a gungan tribe we should gather all the equipment and money and anything of value and have everyone split it up taking what they need (like a marksmen taking a rifle or a medic taking plants). This way everyone will be happy.

The =A= being so big I am sure that we can take down almost anything since we have over 70 players and probablly 40+ playing at the same time.

~SK~

I spent most of today working with personal extractors and these will be great for the PA.

You can allow anyone you want to have access to them to change what materials they need, to pay maintenance fees, add power and of course collect the harvest.

I would not suggest allowing everyone in the guild access to every harvestor, but I think we can work together and get several small groups that look after each others equipment and can share resources.

I'm completely broke now but I have lots of goodies coming in. I need to do alot of missions due to the high upkeep on the machines. I owe 4000 credits for about 5 hours of operation on 2 harvestors.

well on the ahazi i have 2 personal extractors.... one that is extractin copper.. the other is a wind energy. the important thing is... alway... firts build a wind energy or a solar energy miner.. then a personal miner for whatever.. cause you need to power your structures.

I lbuild it wednesday.. both of them... and when i left i cleaned them out.. they can hold 25000 units of the thing you are harvesting... but when i vleaned thenm after like 4 hours.. the copper had 77 copper an dthe power had like 192.... so ill probably have a full load when i get home :D

Archived