Home

Super hero

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The commander West ordered to open fire had instead drawn his gun and aimed at West himself. When West looked into the commander's eyes, he saw that they were ghost white.

"Why do you insist on firing on us when I could kill you right here and now?" Sharp Shooter spoke out with the use of the commander's body, much like a spiritual possession.

Shane was startled by the new development, he realized that it was sharp shooter controlling him. He looked at the Commander/Sharp Shooter in the eye and spoke

Shane: You killed my parents, now I must kill you.

He eyed the crowd, trying to find sharpshooter.

Shane/Sharpshooter:"I killed your parents? Who told you such things? One of your guys killed my best friend!"

Secretly hiding in another room, Sharp Shooter hides himself with a stealth cloaking device stolen from Phantom Alpha. He moves quickly and quietly with the grace of an eagle behind West, preparing himself for a just-in-case situation.

Shane/Sharpshooter:"Look behind you."

West begins to turn, while Sharp Shooter attempts to knock him out with his best punch.

West slowly turns around, and quickly rolls out of the way. He takes out a sniper rifle from a duffel bag he dropped, and quickly shoots the commander's body at close range and killign the commander.

West: They shot the commander! Kill them.

The marines, angry at the assasination of their commander open fire.

Name: Masonic Warror 52

Alais: "Cards"

Powers: Jet pack, mind destabilizer (emited from my eyes I can make a human being go insane"

Background: Mass produced, these robot warriors were the soldiers of the evil Jack O'Heagan. After Jack was destroyed by those damn pesky Team Justice Freedom Core (also known as TJFC) all the units were hunted down and destroyed....except one.

Allignment: Neutral, just looking for a place to chill, and a group to call my own (also, please feed me oil!)

Devil Hunter spun through the air, dodging the bullets barely. He moved back to cover Shadowfox and switched to his gauntlets. He drew out his pistols and opened fire at the Marines, killing quite a few. He ignited into his devil trigger once again, instead of the lightning, there was a fire aura around him and flames coming from the gauntlets. Devil Hunter punched a Guard, sending him back into another. He spin-kicked another, making him smash into the wall and fall unconcious. Suddenly there was the sound of a Marine's bullet soaring through the air, and the sound of it piercing a body...

Devil Hunter's devil trigger wore off immediately. A small hole in the left side of my waist was bleeding. He looked at the guards around him, who were no longer shooting, suprised looks on their face from the sudden end of the uncontrolled rage.

He looked around at the Marines, Tom West, Sharpshooter, and Shadowfox.

"I'm sorry.." he said to Sharpshooter and Shadowfox, then he turned to Tom West.

"I...I don't know who told you that we killed your parents. I don't recall...killing any civilians.."

Devil Hunter's body slumps against the nearest wall for slight support.

He turned to Sharpshooter and Shadowfox. "Don't worry about me.. find out who's really behind this...find the truth of this conspiracy..."

He slumped all the way to the ground, leaving a blood smear on the brick. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

Was he dead?

For those who REALLY want to know, he's really not dead yet, he'll come back into the story later.

West quickly snapped a picture of Devil Hunter dead with a camera hidden in his suit, turned and ran, getting into a car a few blocks away. He wasn't sure who had killed Devil Hunter, but he knew he had to collect the bounty before the others caught up to him. He pulled out a list of names from his suit and crossed out Devil Hunter/Craig. He didn't belive what he had said

• 2 weeks later...

Shadowfox stared in disbelief. She had looked up to Devil Hunter as her leader and now he was gone. She stood there staring at him until she felt Sharpshooter pulling her away. Then her mind engaged and she followed him back to where they had been staying. When they got there, she collapsed into a heap on the floor. Things had not gone right.

Shooter looks towards the midnight sky at his apartment. Memories of the past were re-writing themselves back into the present. The same thing happened to Dan. A shot to the head. Roses at a grave. It was almost as if he were there again.

Shane was back at his hotel room. He was getting ready to go to sleep when the phone rang. He answered.

???: You did well. Taking out the rest, however will now be more difficult.

West: You got a job for me, right?

???: How did you know?

West: You wouldn't have called me otherwise.

???: There are some files in a certain building containing sensetive information I'd rather not have... fall into the right hands.

West: Goverment building?

???: No, Criminal. You can use the goverment as cover again this time.

West: Good. What's the deadline

???: two days, tomorrow and the day after.

West: One day to scout, one day to operate?

???: Exactly.

West: Will i have any help?

???: No. That is all

The line went dead, and West set the alarm for 5:00 in the mornign. He quickly went to sleep.

A cold wind breezed through the open window, making both Sharpshooter and Shadowfox cold. As Shooter went over to close the window, there was a knock at the door, and a voice calling, "Delivery for a..Auryn?"

The package was slipped through the small mail flap at the bottom of the door.

As soon as Shooter went to open it instead of closing the window, however, the wind stopped. The package was small and thin. When Shooter opened it, inside was an amulet that looked similar to the one that Devil Hunter used to wear with some small slots in it, along with several little gems representing different elements or skills to fit into the small slots, such as adding Fire element to desired weapon, ability to freeze time, etc. Along with it was a note in familiar handwriting

"Hold onto this for me."

At five o'clock the alarm sounded, waking West up, he looked outside and saw that it was still dark. Perfect. He got into his car, making himself seem as a 25 year old man again, then he drove to the target building and began scouting it with his binoculars. 2 scouts outside the building, both with AK-74s, he could see into one window and saw that there were some cameras and some more gaurds. The gaurds outside had flashlights attached to their rifles. He didn't see snipers, so that meant if he managed to get one he had a possible advantage. The way he saw it there were at least 20 men in the building. Maybe more. He would have to get some help. He knew he didn't have a chance alone. He also knew he would have to fight against the so called "super heroes".

When he killed all of them he would have collected enough money to retire. He smiled at that thought, being able to retire at 15. He got back into his car and called some of his friends.

Shadowfox didn't sleep that night. She just couldn't because her mind was racing, reviewing Devil Hunter's death. She jumped up off the floor and ran around the room, trying to get her mind off of it. When she couldn't, she went out for a walk outside.

Shadowfox continued walking, taking little notice of the 14 year old boy who seemed to be going the opposite direction. Suddenly, she felt rage building up inside and began running. Her speed built up until she was going faster than the cars on the road. Suddenly realizing what was happening, she tried to stop, but was not able to. A building loomed up ahead. She winced and jumped. Her jump took her to the top of the building, where she was finally able to stop.

Not fully believing what just happened, she began to look around her and her eyes widened. She had only been away from the apartment for 15 minutes, but had gone 50 miles. She shook her head and took a cab back to the apartment where she was finally able to fall asleep.

Shooter had left his apartment to buy a couple items from the shops. He decided it was time to regain his former self and left for the spice & herb shop just down the corner. Images of his past life raced through his mind, images of when he was half-demon himself. He was a yoko back then, a spirit fox crafted in a somewhat human-like form. Instead of normal human ears, his ears were like that of a wolf. The rest of his body remained the same except for a small tail. His speed was far greater than his present state, and he was also a master of manipulating plants into deadly weapons.

This was all he needed if he were ever to face West's Phantoms again.

Along the way back, he stopped at the local library where he left one of his spell books at in his past life. The book was ages old and yet it looked like new. Quickly, he checked it out and made a mad dash for the apartment because he felt something may have happened.

Shadowfox met Sharpshooter outside the apartment with a wild look on her face. It had finally gotten through to her what had actually happened. She spilled the whole story out to him, but then stiffened. Her skin began to turn grey. She slowly turned around, but instantly whirled back to Sharpshooter when he placed his hand on her shoulder. Before he could do anything, he heard a noise like metal on metal and a small object left Shadowfox's extended index finger. It struck the door behind Sharpshooter and it was then that he realized he had almost been skewered with what looked like the blade of a knife.

"I didn't know I could do that," she said, her voice getting shaky and her skin returning to normal. Then she shook her head roughly.

"Get a grip, Kim," she muttered to herself.

A footstep was heard in the hallway where Sharpshooter and Shadow Fox were. They both looked down the hall and saw a figure on the other end, shrowded in the shadows. It was too dark in the hall way to make him out entirely. He slowly walked forward toward them, the light shone on his body revealing someone they would have much liked to see had they not see him die before their eyes.

"Hullo." Spoke Devil Hunter in a casual voice. "You two ready? We got a party to crash."

Shadowfox recoiled instantly. Who was this idiot that was attempting to earn their trust by acting as somebody she had clearly seen die.

"Back off," she growled, her skin once again looking slightly metallic. "We saw Devil Hunter die. I suggest you leave before I try something on you that, before today, I didn't know I could do."

She launched a shard of metal that embedded itself in the ceiling above Devil Hunter. It then came loose and fell, hitting him on the head, but not doing any damage.

"Warning number 1," she said.

"Nice new trick, Shadowfox...but does this prove anything?"

Devil Hunter moved a part of his clothing, revealing the bullet wound.

"I wouldn't lie to my best friends.. and you could have hit me all you wanted with that knife...you should already know that it wouldn've hurt me at all, it's one of my traits that you both have seen many a time."

He stepped forward, despite their mistrust.

"So, do you believe me and lets get down to business, or shall I have to resort to other measures to prove myself?"

Archived