Home

Super hero

I know the X-men rpg bombed, but it was on the right track.

I'm going to let you create your own superhero.

Please follow this outline:

Name:

Alais:

Powers:

Background:

good or bad

once you are created i will start giving you situations.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*coughFreedomForcecough*

btw was that game any good? lol

Name: Craig

Alias: DevilHunter

Powers: High-jump, "bullet-time" sort of thing, Devil Trigger (explained in Background), Super strength, and can tell if someone is lying

Background: Craig was born with supernatural demon powers, but he never knew it until he was much older, and at that time he swore to use them to protect the people of his city. Although unable to fly, he has a Devil Trigger ability that lets out his "inner demon," causing him a boost in all his abilities and transform to a superhuman state, although still vulnerable, he is a force to be reckoned with by evildoers. He is able to see through someone's lies, which has gotten him into all sorts of fights when he was younger.

Alignment: Good

Name: Auryn (from my background)

Alias: Sharp Shooter

Alliance: Good

Abilities: Super Speed, charge shot (Left arm is attached at the elbow with a special gun that can transfer between a regular left arm and hand to a heavy sniper rifle), telekenesis, and mind reading.

Background: At 19 years of age, Auryn had gotten into an accident with a chainsaw and had cut off his left elbow, broke his rib cage, and even lost his ability to walk. After this affected him, doctors had to find a way to keep him alive, since no known blood types were available. They saved what little blood he had and replaced his rib cage, left arm, and legs with experimental synthetic parts that operated perfectly with the use of his mind and mental abilities.

The new legs enabled him to walk and run with near God-like speed. The left arm could shift between a heavy sniper rifle and a normal, human-like left arm. The sniper rifle model was a Tenloss Disruptor-like gun that could be set to any 3 modes: stun, injure, or kill. The rib cage made him invulnerable to back and chest damage.

When he was 9, he learned he had ESP from his older brother, Yun, a very powerful psychic who taught him to sense the presence of ghosts and/or other people, and how to move all things with his mind.

His only weakness is his mental abilities. If blocked off from living material, or anything human or inhuman, he cannot properly tell the location of an innocent person or villain (like Magneto).

Demon hunter grips his head. This was the third time this week. His Demon side had almost taken control of him. It had never happened before and he had never had such violent tendancies. Something outside of him was affecting his demon side. He has to find out what. It had all started Tuesday, he had just stopped a group of men from planting a bomb in the mall. During the fight he had gone into some sort of berserker rage, barely keeping himself from murdering the men. He had to find out a way to combat these bloodlusts.

Elsewhere, a bus drives into town. In it is Sharpshooter. He stares forward with a scowl. His senses are clouded with rage. Just a week ago, his best friend had been murdered. Dan Rommel had been by his side ever since the accident, they were like brothers. Dan was a computer whiz, and he had apperantly hacked into some goverment data. He was killed by goverment agents. Auryn had watched them do it, and in his rage had killed them. Now he is on the run. Before he had left he had taken a look at some of his Dans goverment downloads. They were not complete but they said something about geneticly altered fighters. The research was being done in this town.

I was on the government's #1 list of people with extraordinary abilities. At least that's what Dan had told me after I came out of my operation and before......"they" killed him. Dan knew about my mental powers and wanted to help me control them so that I did not wield them as a weapon. I was at a loss when "they" killed him, and I couldn't bear the pain. Seething anger boiled within my entire being. It had manifested into a violent psychic killing spree. I was on the run after that incident, put on the list of the FBI's "Most Wanted."

In this town, I concealed my identity so that no one were to notice. I didn't want to hurt anyone else like I did before. Yet, I felt something happening elsewhere. Something violent. Something unjust......

Name: Kim Tyler

Alais: Shadowfox

Powers: Kim is able to sneak into nearly any guarded area. She can almost disappear, but there is a light outline where she is. It is so light, it is impossible to see in the dark.

Background: Kim never knew her parents, but whoever they were, they left her with her ability. She decided by the age of 14 to use her ability to crush the bad guys in the world, but was and still is unsure of how to start.

Good

Sharpshooter had been spying on the goverment test facility for 2 weeks now. The united states goverment had plenty of great stuff going for it, but this was definatily a bad side. He had seen numerous odd things. Animal testing, weird vehicles, ect. He had not been able to get close enough to see anything really important. But he was planning on making his move tonight.

I might not be here for a while so i am going to open this up for co-writing

Name: Tom West

Powers: He has the ability to change his age, making him seem younger or older than he really is. He also has increased intelligence, allowing him to make up plans on the run. He also has a little ESP.

Bio: As a young kid, he watched his parents die, he was told a group of people consisting of Sharpshooter, Shadowfox, and Devilhunter did it. He has helped criminals since, and is trying to kill them.

Bad

Name: Jimyim Guguro

Alias: BAD

Powers: Mirage-The ability to disguise himself as anything, and to make illusions (wall of flame, 100 soldiers, ect...), he also can change his shape and become something (snail, bird, ant) but he is always distinguished because he has orange and black stripes on him when he is an animal.

Bio: A criminal from Japan, he came to America to establish a huge Mafia with his powers from a 700 year old inventor(!). He has many gansters under his wing, including Tom West.

Jimyim stands on the balcony of his Deluxes suite in the Golden Bangel Hotel. He is thirty miles away from the goverment research center in which his minions are currently infiltrating. His plans are to steal genetic alteration info so that he can geneticaly create his own army of super humans. Right now three of his best men are on it. Tom West, Goliath (small man with super strenght and regeneration), and Rat (can control sound).

At the facility Tom spies one of his hated foes, Sharpshooter, he is about to attack when his target sneaks into an enclosed garage. "You'll have another chance!" Snarles Rat, "Now lets get in there."

Jimyim, become aware that Sharpshooter was spying on his facilities, and imediatly warned his minions. "Empty the garage! Charge the Whale Cheese Vomit (WCV) gun!"

(Can we have silly weapons like all evil geniouses have, or is this a very serious RPG):)

Demon Hunter knew everything regarding the Government Test Facility, but he considered himself too dangerous for his own recon, and not to mention he did not want to put his colleagues, Sharpshooter and Shadowfox, in the danger of his prescence. Of course, if they came and dragged him out of his home to help them, he would of course come. He thought about Tom West, how he receieved word he was accused of his parents' death. He was also very sympathetic to Sharpshooter after his loss of his friend. Maybe these had caused his weakened mental state, and had caused his demonic form to attempt a takeover?

"Whatever..." he muttered as he went outside. He had been locked in his own house for several days, trying to get control of himself, and he thought some fresh air and decent food (being cooking is not his strong point) would do him some good.

Shadowfox had also been observing the facility, but had no idea that the others were as well. She had gotten the idea that it was not what it seemed, but she was still unsure. Because of this, she had decided not to tell Devil Hunter and Sharpshooter about anything until she was sure.

Sharpshooter was safely at the end of the garage. He turned to picking the lock on a janitorial entrace. Then he heard a scuff behind him, he swings around. There are two odd looking soldiers. They have slick blue-chrome armor and complete head masks. They were not carrying wearpons.

"Whata we got 'ere," sneers one with a cheesy british accent,"a bloomin' tresspasser?"

"We need to bring him in for questioning," says the other in a calm female voice.

"I don't think so," says sharpshooter. He was trying to interrogate their minds but they had some sort of block.

"We don't 'ave time for this kid," with that the man blasts sharpshooter with a burst of energy from his hand. This would have temporarily paralyzed a normal human. But it hit sharpshooters chest senting him flying acrossed the garage. He stood up with his gun out and set it to kill. With a blast the man fell down, his chest steaming. But then got up again! His armor was merely burned. "Bloomin' bad move kiddo!"

Outside devilhunter hears the sounds of a battle.

Devil Hunter knew the sounds of battle when he heard it. He took off running to the source with great speed and got there just in time. He withdrew two handguns that he made himself over his 3 days of self imprisonment. He pulled the trigger and they let loose countless amounts of bullets like a machine gun, hitting the guards. After the dreadful click of an empty clip, he holstered the guns and pulled out a great sword that only someone with his kind of ability could wield. Lightning sparked on the blade as he swung it with incredible speed, and slashed both the guards in one slice.

The gaurds get up once again, their armor battered but not broken. "Ow many of you littl' punks are there?" yells the man as he charges Devilhunter. He uses his wrists to block the powerful sword, "I don't think we've ever properly introduced," he says as he confidently blocks Devilhunters swings, "I would be Phantom alpha and me girl over there would be Phantom Beta, geneticly enhanced power'ouses if you know what I mean?" With that he slugs Devilhunter in the face, sending him hurdling acrossed the room. It had just occured to both our heroes, these weren't just really buff gaurds.

Devil Hunter caught himself with one hand and flipped over. "Nice to meet you. I'm Devil Hunter, I'd tell you not to forget it, but you won't live much longer to remember." He pulled his sword back into ready position. "Sharpshooter, I'd either take cover or stay out of the way..." He concentrated and a glow emitted around his body. His external appearance didn't change, but he had gone into his Devil Trigger state. Lightning ran along his body, and he returned the sword to his back and lept into the air and wings sprouted. He held out both his hands toward Phantom Beta and Alpha, and huge electronic volts of lightning shot out and made contact with the two guards. Inside DevilHunter's mind, he was fighting very hard against himself from letting his demonic powers take full control over him. After he got it under control, he landed and the wings vanished. He drew out the sword again and attacked with lightning speed, the sword severing whatever they use to block the blade.

"Left arm.......set charge shot to tranquilizer."

With that said, SharpShooter's left arm transforms into its gunning form and lets loose 6 miniature tranquilizer darts. 3 of 'em became jammed in Phantom Beta, but amazingly, she remains unaffected.

She smirks,"Well, well, well, Alpha, looks like this bloke is also a genetically enhanced super-"

SharpShooter runs at her at full speed, sending her flying into a far away wall.

"Superior speed, superior psy strength, along with strategical military thinking. All in all, a deadly combination if you ask me....." he quoted.

Shadowfox suddenly took notice of the battle going on and rushed to help. She faded until there was just a vague shadow where she stood, fastened her grappling hook securely and swung down. Nobody had noticed her. She aimed a kick at Phantom Alpha, but it did no damage, simply causing him to stumble.

"Ouch," Shadowfox mumbled, rubbing her ankle. She had been hurt the most.

Just then an alarm goes off. "Well, well, I do believe somebutays* tripped the alarm," Phantom alpha smiles. Shadowfox looks down to see a small laser going through her foot. Soon the place is swarming with Marines.

*it's his accent, not a spelling error

Craig had his dual handguns ready. His devil trigger form had worn off at the moment, but he could click in again whenever he wanted, and would take on all the marines if he had to in order to save his friends.. "Besides," he thought, "It'd fix the problem of me getting taken over by my demon self.."

Archived