Home

Super hero

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devil Hunter turned and went for the safe.

"There's a good chance there's something very important in there, maybe even linking to your parents that he wouldnt want you to know, or linking him to the death of your parents, and he doesn't want us to get our hands on it to use it as proof against you...and Sharpshooter, you and Shadowfox knock out the guards and unpause time, make it easier on us."

• 3 weeks later...

Craig noticed the guards were unconcious and turned to West.

"Get the files and give them to me before you leave. And don't try your age switching thing. I'll go up and make sure the guards stay out. If you need anything feel free to shout."

He walked back up into the main lobby and greeted Shadowfox and Sharpshooter once again. "Hey, I'm still alive, thank God..."

*West inserted a card into the keypad's slot. Once the card had gone through, 12 numbers appeared. The code contained those numbers. He quickly programmed his portable cracker to try those numbers only and hooked it up to the keypad. 2 minutes later he was in. He walked to a file cabinet and checked all the drawers. Once he got to the second to last he found a single file. This was the only thing in the cabinet. He grabbed it and headed back outside*

WEst: Go it.

*West opened the envelope, and saw a folder. There was a name scribbled in handwriting. It was his father's handwritting. He opened the folder and saw a lot of paper, with his father's handwritting. It was something about a new criminal kingpin. After that, there were pictures taken of his parents murdered. It was taken by an assasin to prove that he had done it. After that there was a picture of both his parents. His mother, and his father. His father looked exactly like him when he made himself looked older. Tears started to build in West's eyes. He slowly returned to his real age. When he finally did, he wept. For his father, for his mother, for his joining the wrong side.*

• 2 weeks later...

The phone rang. West let it ring twice before he picked up.

"Did you read the file?" Asked the voice on the other end

"No, I'm not interested in what you've done" Replied west

"Good. Meet me at the corner of Memorial and Sheperd in half an hour"

West hung up.

"We're meeting at Memorial and Sheperd in half an hour."

Archived