Home

Super hero

Craig nodded and stood. "Time to Lock n' Load." He twirled both handguns and holsered them, picked up his favorite sword and put it on his back, and re-equipped his gauntlets. "Alright, now for the plan. Memorial and Sheperd has some good hiding places we can take advantage of." He rambled on, telling where Shadowfox, him, and Sharpshooter would hide before ambushing him.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They're not going to shoot at a hat, if they were out there." Craig said simply. "If anyone has to be a gentleman, I WILL." He stepped outside, no weapons drawn and walked down the hall, as if he owned the place, and found nothing. He called back to the room, "It's clear, cmon."

• 3 weeks later...

(( BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP))

West arrived at the meeting place, he had closed the file so it was identical to when he first got it. He waited for his boss. Suddenly he noticed that there were snipers on the rooftops of all the buildings nearby. His boss arrived, it was the first time he saw him.

Boss: So, you didn't read it?

West: No, I don't want to know what you're involved in. I just want revenge on the people who killed my parents.

And that's why you're gonna burn in hell West thought.

((The GM hasn't been around for a while so there's no whay to tell how far along this RPG is. I'd be willing to bet that it hasn't gone the way Darth Blonde expected it to, though.))

Shadowfox watched carefully as the file passed hands from West to the other man and waited for Devil Hunter's signal. She was secretly wondering what was taking him so long.

Archived