Home

Good Healthy Boards

Yes, yes. I joined a long time ago, and I'm glad to say that as I return it's still as popular as it was late last year. Congrats to the admin. I've had 4 tries at making a forum work, and sadly none of them kicked off.

I'ce currently got 1 forum, 2 or 3 people visit. But hey, who needs other forums when there are plenty of perfect ones out there?

Yes, all this fresh meat for me :p

and enjoy locking those threads instead of playing SWG and I'll go cry in Lem's lap because I'm away on vacation and can't play the game on my sister's laptop (technically I could.. she has a GForce 4 Go card)

*looks at genreal discussion

ok all these new members were good....WHY? its a mess its like the new official forums tonnes of threads saying the excatc same thing millions of them being bumped and what not its become a mess in just one day.... there better be a new official forum soon i liked this board because it was much calmer... if this goes on for long it will get out of hand

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

not really, we have our superduper mods that are actually helpful and do work unlike the official forums. They'll set them straight or there we be few more names for that "top secret" list of bans :p

How do you know about that list?

*adds SWP to that list*

;P

Guys, he knows too much. ;)

Archived