Home

my new "cutsom" title

RicardoLuigi...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo... some folks are still able to change custom titles. (Attempts on my title have so far been made by Thrik, Black Mamba, and Oof. Seems like a concerted effort.)

Very interesting... I'll make a note of it.

.. i dont know .. i feel MISled. .. and it doesnt look as he had done it with 60 posts.. so someone else did it.

Hey YOU. Do you fancy with DJG??

I had nothin' to do with this war-o-titles. Me was so stoned .. even if i wanted to..

:D :D

so then .. AAARRRRRRRRGGHH!!

:D

but .. 'DJG slave' or some like that would be a better costum title, wouldnt it? ..

*wispers to zoom: hey zoom still have that stick?.. i'll try some.. if they show up wack them .. i'll get their AdminCutSomTitlePen .. so leave the car running!*

;)

Dirty

Jones

Gringo

what the ****? you took out the ****in change your custom title at the store!!! so this is how you get your ****in sick kicks, huh? you're all *******s. you can't just leave me alone, can you? you have to piss me off with your stupid ****in djg.

well, i'll tell you this, you're slowly wearing away at my patience. but you're not getting me out of here with your little djg.

what the **** is so funny and hilarious about this? i don't get it.

what don't you understand? they took out the 'buy a custom title' option at the store so that nobody can change it back.

i seriously feel that this site has become extremely biased and that some of us can't stop picking on people because you're extremely rude and disrespectful, and i'm honestly sick of that kind of crap. i feel that half the people here are bullies, and that it's like being in f***in middle school all over again, except even more juvenile, and to be quite honest, you got me on the verge of leaving because you're so rude and i'm sick of putting up with all of your s***.

sorry, but that's honestly how i feel, and i don't know if anybody else feels the same, but that's how i feel, and at this point i don't really care what anybody thinks.:(

Originally posted by matt-windu

Post here if you want it (your original title) changed back and can't do it yourself.

You heard the man! Get to it!

:joy:

ADDENDUM: Go here as well and report in for the list they are compiling of those that got the DJG tag.

Archived