Home

my new "cutsom" title

RicardoLuigi...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*gets down on knees and begins to cry piteously, while clutching the hem of the nearest observer*

Pleeeease oh please! Am I not annoying and newbie-ish enough to be the object of a practical joke involving a custom title?

O great and mighty Users of Wealth, Power, and Humor, hear my humble supplication. I am dust before you! I crawl on my belly in the filth and squalor away from your glorious temples and beautiful, gleaming cities! Hear me....

*cries harder*

*walks away slowly, staggering a little from grief*

Oh, thank you, thank you so much! I am the happiest person on earth and no longer a monkey! Words cannot express my extreme gratitude so I will illustrate in Smiley:

:sing9:

I sing the praise of Zoom Rabbit whose worthy name is in my brand-new custom title! HOORAY!

*celebrates, not caring about anything*

EDIT: Who is "Oof?" And what does "DJG" mean? :confused:

The 'Re-titlement War' has ended. When I went to the LF store, I noticed that the 'change another user's title' function has been removed. :dozey:

Just for the record, I played a valiant tug-of-war with our friend Dog Jesus Gestapo for the titles of my Harbor brethen for several hours today. RoyTordesLegend's cost me $5200, Yufster cost the same, Captain Andy's price tag was $3400, and I only had to title RayJones once for $1700.

Where did I get all this money? I'm a whore. And a damn fine one, too. ;)

Vive la resistance. :max:

Hmm. Yufster's title, 'Zoom Rabbit wannabe,' has somehow been changed back to 'DJG.' *Sigh*

Considering the function to do that is no longer enabled at the store, the only other explanation is that a mod type has re-titled her. :D Sorry, Yufster. Looks like you're stuck with a title that makes you look like the high score on a video game...

hey..

*feels changed*

i feel changed.

zoomy.. thank you. thank you for beeing your cheapest "cut som titles" project.. i blame it on you. you had found the fittest title just with your first try.. my mum called me that when i was a baby...

;)

*pets his NEW! 'cutsom' title*

*gets slapped by das with one of zooms massive sticks*

*pets his NEW! custom title*

Archived