Home

my new "cutsom" title

RicardoLuigi...

To Mr. Z. Rabbit,

please stop trying to constantly confuse DAS MOLE. There are others around getting confused by this.

Ray Jones,

'to poor for a proper title'

Yeah that titlestuff is true but it's $$$1.500 for an own title. Gee 1.000 or 1.500 i'll get them and then i got a name.. hey or it will hit some who cannot defend.. and i cannot stand to the bones .. nah. I'll waste it for me, me, me!!!

.. lesbian ritual, huh??? Yahyah.. aha.. heard about that before.. how about joining big brother..?? (Roy, DAS .. i am doing this for you..)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Ray. I guess that would be pretty confusing if you're reading it in a second language... :D My French is passable, but when I run into complicated stuff my *brain freezes up.*

:explode:

Basically, I said Das Mole was a small fish trying to understand a big ocean. ;) We all are, really...

.. berliNer .. ;)

french.. i never did french in scool. only at the afternoon, but we werent speaking. :o

Big Fish .. Small World got it.

*ssssssssshhhhhd. I'm trying to confuse HIM*

Err. Das .. would you like to explain me what an 'odd attractor' is in the context of the chaos theorie?

[EDIT]

i'm pissed at whoever decided to give me the title of "i'm a prick." mainly because they capitalized the i.

NOW i understand. i have the same thing in writing sms-messies. i do it coz im to lazy to switch to capitals get the capital and switch back.. (btw.. T9 is terrible.)

do you have reasons for this strange behaviour, das?

Errr. Dont forget the 'odd attractor'

*sht. wispers ZOOM.. how i am doing?*

I AM CALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT **** ** *** ******* ** ** * ******* *** ** * ** ** * ** ****** ......... :cool: .. . roy. dont be concerned about me. i think we should like watch das a bit more .. i am not sure if he really knows whats going on with mobile phones and shiftkeys ..

:rolleyes:

:D :D :D

What's wrong with mobile phones and shift keys?? Admittedly Das is a bit fruit loop ;) , but the mobile I have DOES have a shift key!! But then again I'm using a similar model to Michael Douglas has in the film Wall Street....you know, the size of a small bungalow and runs off a car battery!!

. .. Geee. You're right roy.. but i am too. I meant MY mobile and similiars .. with standard keys .. (*cough*nokia6110*cough*but ill get a sonyericson soon*cough*) .. there you have to switch ..

Oh, and Das. This is def a threat started by yours.. because i am getting VVEERRYY SSLLOOWW in here ... 'cutsom' title. harrr.

ps. roy, yuf: you both have changed somehow... like you are not looking that strange anymore in here..

Don't you think "(=-=ReAPeR's=- Biatch =)" is a little...uncalled for? :p

Well, I still have all these points that I didn't earn, so...Yufster, I hope you were serious about the custom title you mentioned earlier in this thread. :D

Originally posted by Thrik

swm.jpg

;_; *runs away crying*

Archived