Home

my new "cutsom" title

RicardoLuigi...

i'm pissed at whoever decided to give me the title of "i'm a prick." mainly because they capitalized the i. i don't care that they put it there, cause i am a prick and i really don't mind, i'd rather have this than being a three-headed monkey.

whoever did this, thanks!!!:D (and i think i have a slight idea as to who you are;) )

hey, i was right! i just checked my private messages and it WAS thrik! thank you so much. i guess i must be really special to deserve a custom title from you, right?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is a prick?

who give us these titles?

How can we punish them people to give us names we never wanted .. like: 'long john's sliver' 'if the girl is nice, do her twice'

how do the come on 'talented obfuscator'??

it wasnt me, das. i would title you 'talented confuscator'

prick is just a jerk, only harsher. i figure thrik spent credits to do that since i donated only one credit to him and then told him to knock himself out. and then i said to really knock himself out, i didn't care how, use a club or a shovel, just do it. i was just joking, though.

ok.. then youre a prick..

just like me.

what do you think das.. if i do anything same to thrik .. perhabs he'll call me 'kick my spooty' .. that would be a cool refer to my avatar.

*goes off*

Hey, thrik.. where are yoooohhouuoouuuuu..??

*hiding that huge huge somewhatcouldreallyhitsomeone behind his back*

i've got som .. er.. present for you..

i'm not trying to get attention. i'm just saying that i'm happy i got a new custom title from you, and i wanted everybody to know just how generous and kind you are. :) and i also didn't want to give the impression that i wanted to call myself a prick, for i assure you i do not, and i wanted people to know that nobody gave me credits either, but a very nice, giving person gave me a custom title of my own.

so thank you, thrik.

of course, you could undo this whole monstrosity by spending more credits to give me my title of "three headed monkey" back.

and no, i'm not trying to get any attention at all, i promise you.

*(Farts.)*

Ray: you get to pick your own custom title when you reach 1000 posts. It's automatically enabled in 'user CP,' under 'options' if I'm not mistaken. ;) I labeled myself a Talented obfuscator because of stuff like what keeps happening to poor Das here.

Does Das Mole realize the futility of trying to conceptualize an infinite universe with a finite mind...and if so, does he apply this reasoning to an understanding of his own confusion when taken into an analytical context?

:max: What? Obfuscation is a fine art.

Originally posted by Das Mole

heeeeyy....

now all of a sudden, the text on the site seems a lot bigger now. before, it was about a size 8-10, and now it's something like up to 16 or sumthin. how do i get it tiny again? i don't like it when it's all big:( it scares me.

Have you got a scrolly wheel thingie on your mouse? Scroll it and hold down the ctrl key at the same time, that should change the font size.

I really shouldn't laugh at the custom title, but I think it's hilarious.

Originally posted by Das Mole

i'm not trying to get attention. i'm just saying that i'm happy i got a new custom title from you, and i wanted everybody to know just how generous and kind you are. :) and i also didn't want to give the impression that i wanted to call myself a prick, for i assure you i do not, and i wanted people to know that nobody gave me credits either, but a very nice, giving person gave me a custom title of my own.

so thank you, thrik.

of course, you could undo this whole monstrosity by spending more credits to give me my title of "three headed monkey" back.

and no, i'm not trying to get any attention at all, i promise you.

Y'know Das... you can still make your "Location:" spot say anything you want it to say. And as Zoomie proved once, it can actually contain quite a bit of information.

If I were you I would use the spot to publically thank the person who gave me the custom title in every post I make, just so there was no confusion, you see.

But that might just be me. (I can be one too. ;) )

:joy:

Archived